🤍Lethargic Luv🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥: 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴇxᴛ: ꜱᴘᴀɴɪꜱʜ

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽: 𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓱

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖊𝖝𝖙: 𝕽𝖚𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖓

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

6 A.M

CEO's office, RED, Kyoto, Japan

Could there be a better day to start on dreary labor? With the Z8X project under mass production and its advertisement shoot around the corner, an even greater pressing project was underway. The (L/n) Convention Center. Although meant for the public to enjoy the many liberties that (L/n)Corp had to offer, it was meant to be the place where the Z8X project would be presented. Who better to display a (L/n) product than (L/n) herself in a (L/n) plaza?

"So much has to be done in such a short amount of time. The CC has to be finished before the Z8X car. My head is spinning, my heart is racing. I'm ready! What's the agenda for today?"

Before (A.I/n) could speak, the twin assistants unexpectedly entered the office and bowed.

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠."

"𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠."

You looked over, stunned to hear an indisputable bleak remark in their voices. "𝐈𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?"

(Asst.1/n) shook their head, "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐚'𝐚𝐦. 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞."

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞."

(Asst.2/n) hung their head lower than usual, "𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬."

"...𝐖𝐡𝐨?"

A faint knock could be heard on the door. (Asst.1/n) held the door open and greeted the geriatric stranger.

"𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

"I'm an administrator for the (L/n) Estate. Is (F/n) (L/n) here?"

(Asst.2/n) bowed as they opened the door, "Please come in."

You smiled, "Uncle! Long time no see. How's the wife?"

The executor laughed hoarsely, slowly strolling over. "A pain in the bloody arse that daft cow, but alive and well. She sends her love."

"How I missed your banter. Come to deliver me a decade's worth of birthday and Christmas presents?"

"Bits'n bobs what you'll get if you keep asking. Still dishy as always."

"(B/n) isn't here today."

They kissed your cheek and placed their briefcase on your desk. "I'm not here for him, sweetheart."

You seated him in your chair and stood beside the old man. "Tea?"

"No thanks, hun. We're both going to need something a lot stronger than that after this." The executor opened their briefcase and pulled out a few printed papers. "I'm here to represent a friend of yours. You've been appointed as the sole and rightful beneficiary."