🤍Head Honcho🤍

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐧?"

He peered into your eyes, "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭."

You stared back into his lifeless, golden orbs, "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"

Chisaki paused. For things to go as planned, he cast off his emotions before becoming Capo of the Shie Hassaikai. He became a demon without a heart. The Boss had warned him that no one would follow such a person, yet he found at least eight people willing to serve him and his twisted goals.

The original purpose of the Eight Bullets reflected that of Chisaki's, the same unhealthy affection for the Boss. All were chosen by Overhaul when they were nothing and were given purpose. Nemoto loved Chisaki's honesty and the human connection he could not get elsewhere because of his Quirk. Rappa gained an attachment via a debt to be paid in a fight, cultivated only by Chisaki taking advantage of his simple nature.

This was how Chisaki viewed his relationship with the Boss.

He saved them, just like Pops saved him. He owed his father a debt much like the Precepts now owed him. Chisaki would do his best to repay the Boss-man to the best of his ability. He would commit such atrocious things in order to accomplish his goal, even at the expense of his own life. This he expected from his men.

What Chisaki wanted to attain was for you to feel indebted as well. The mishap with your butler was a mistake he paid for by using his Quirk to mend the situation. It wouldn't have been the same. This time, he hoped that in seeing his effort to help you move on with your life, you'd be overwhelmed at first, but would self-reflect and return to him.

Once you felt like you owed him, he knew he'd have you wrapped around his gloved finger. This was all according to plan.

"𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝."

"𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-"

"𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨?"

"𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭'𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚?"

He leaned forward, "𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧."

You avoided his peering eyes, "𝐈 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭, 𝐈 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞-"

"𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐞."

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲."

He remained silent.

You took a step closer, intrepid of the short distance established between you two. "𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞. 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰? 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐈 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬. (𝐁/𝐧) 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮."