🤍Celestial Cognizance🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Chisaki stared out the car window and watched the stars as they glimmered in the dark sky. His breathing deepened just a little. He wondered how if the stars moved, the galaxies tumbled and yet the known universe remained still. He sensed the fragility of this planet all the more as his mind wondered at this great puzzle. The constellations, who'd previously witnessed this planet since its birth, watched over him at this moment.

The black goon, Irinaka, admired the rings inside the box and carefully placed them over his lap.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭!" remarked the white-hooded goon, Kurono, as he drove.

"𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞!" Irinaka now adorned the rings on all of his fingers and flaunted them. "𝐀𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐮𝐬𝐞. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫."

Chisaki ignored the two and stared at the stars they drove by.

"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧." blushed Kurono.

Irinaka punched the air with the rings on his hand. "𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬!"

"𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨, 𝐌𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐜."

The two looked over at their Boss as he stared into the night.

"𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐲. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐫𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧."

The two nodded their heads. Irinaka continued to taunt Kurono as he continuously snapped his blinged fingers in his direction.

He laughed, "𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐟."

Kurono looked at the rearview mirror and found Chisaki to have calmed down since their departure from the funeral. After all, they had succeeded in receiving the money the former Capo of the American-Italian Mafia promised them. Although it had its setbacks, Chisaki's plan now had the sufficient funds needed to start out. Although Mimic was right about being able to extort more out of the billionaire, after that de-escalated debacle earlier, Chisaki would rather kiss the rim of an American gas station toilet seat than see that infernal billionaire again.

The white-hooded goon thought back to his first encounter with you.

'"𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩. 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞"... 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭...'

He remembered the incident at the gas station a couple of days ago and made an immediate connection to the familiarity of your voice.

'𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫?!' He blushed underneath his mask. '𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐨, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞. 𝐍𝐨, 𝐧𝐨, 𝐧𝐨. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰?? 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞... 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...'

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐜, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 (𝐋/𝐧) 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?" Kurono nervously asked.

Irinaka chortled, "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐁𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐤?"

The young assistant cleared his throat, "𝐍-𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥. 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞."

Irinaka ignored his comment and continued to play with the jewelry. The three men continued to drive in silence.

...

1 A.M

Shie Hassaikai Compound, Japan

The three men soon reached their hideout and stepped out of the car. All the Precepts stood outside, awaiting Chisaki's arrival. Once they all gathered, Chisaki spoke.

"𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞."

As Chisaki dismissed his men for the night, the bell from the front gate buzzed. Fully alerted, the Precepts assumed their battle positions and patiently waited. Nemoto carefully made his way over to the gate and looked through the intercom.

He turned to Chisaki, "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧."

The men calmed down.

"𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫." Chisaki ordered.

Nemoto spoke through the intercom, "𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞."

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐥."

"𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞."

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞."

'(𝐋/𝐧)?'

Chisaki's eyes widened in disgust, "𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧."

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺