Truths

credit to the artists and Thomas Astruc, Zagtoons, etc
-Mouse
—————————————–––—————————Luka's PoV
While Chloe rests, Mathieu and Jacquie sit with me in the living room.
"Back in the days...your mom...she wasn't a very nice person...she was horrible to Marinette, Alya and pretty much the whole class..."
Jacquie sadly says, "but she's not now, so what changed her-"
"Before I say, you have to understand why your mom was horrible...she, she never felt like she was good enough for her mom, your grandma, and she always got what she wanted. Eventually, her parents softened up, towards eachother, and this caused her to go full on crazy...this is because, ah, previously she had found something that made her feel good enough...which was her being the first bee superhero, Queen Bee-"
Mathieu and Jacquie gasp, "mom was Queen Bee?"
I nod, "anyways, this got taken away from her because she was so adamant of proving herself to her parents that she revealed her identity...so Ladybug couldn't give it to her anymore...anyways, stuff happened, Aunt Kagami was Ryuuko by the way-"
"WHAT?! Dad, were you one as well-"
"I was-am, Viperion, that's what Sass turns me into," I point at the kwami which is sat next to Honey and waves.
"Oh..."
"But what does Aunt Kagami have anything to do with this-"
"Ah, right, so Ladybug got mad at Kagami because she was getting close with A-Chat Noir so she grabbed Kagami for the akuma attack. But Kagami was also not allowed her miraculous because she revealed herself too. So Chloe, I mean, your mom was mad that Ladybug picked Kagami over her, just because she was flirting with Chat..."
Jacquie blinks, "and so mom teamed up with Hawkmoth...right?"
I nod.
"And then...she stole all the miraculouses....didn't she...I heard about this in history..."
I nod, "but then, she met me...and I met her... we were friends at first, and I promised to help her change-"
"Why dad?"
"Because...whenever someone is in trouble, I see it as an important thing to help them...I didn't think I'd actually fall for THE Chloe Bourgeois..."
Jacquie and Mathieu smile, "so, so, how did you both confess to eachother?"

I cough, and deeply say, "well, I confessed first, of course! Now, let's see what had happened...hmmm...ah, so me and your Aunt Marinette had a relationship back then and after we broke up...
...your mom asked me, 'Aren't you going to go after her?'
I smiled and shook my head, saying, 'we're done. She still loves Adrien...'
Your mom asked me, 'but don't you love her?' And I replied with a simple 'no.'"

Jacquie gasps, "and then, and then?"

"She looked at me, blushed and then said, 'why?' and I replied with, 'Because... you're here instead...'"

Jacquie squeals and Mathieu smiles, "that's ADORABLE! What did she say?"
"She couldn't say it back because Aunt Alya dragged her away, but she didn't want to date me because she didn't want to hurt Marinette..."
"Awwwww-"
"Of course, I stopped her with a kiss-"
"Ok dad, that's enough, we get it...she changed because she met you! You're her saviour-"
"And she is mine..."
I hear Chloe call for me and the kids nod at me. I smile at the sight of my queen. My sweet bee. Honey and Sass fly in.
"Hey bee, what's up?"
"Do they hate me now?" She mumbles.
"Not at all, they have the upmost respect for you!" I firmly say. She smiles and closes her eyes.
"Chloe? My bee?"
I check her temperature again and then her pulse.
I let out a sigh of relief. Heading back to the kitchen, I hear Jacquie singing to Chloe's solo songs. I smile. Then I grab some ibuprofen and water. Heading back, I whisper to Chloe, "bee? Can you get up for a minute?"
She tiredly nods and sits up.
"Have some water and ibuprofen, ok?"
She nods.
"I'll call Jagged and tell him to call the agency in America to say we won't be able to able to come to the LA premiere and possibly not the New York one, ok?" I whisper.
She nods and drinks some more water. Lying down, she says, "is that...Jacquie?"
I smile, "yeah..."
She beams, "that's...nice..."
Yawning, she takes my hand, "honey? Will you...stay with me..."
I smile and nod. Laying beside Chloe, I allow her to place her head on my lap, with half of the blanket off her.
There's a knock at the door.
"Umm, mom? Dad?"
I whisper, "come in..."
Mathieu walks in, "dad, Emma, Louis and Hugo are here..."
"Oh, ok...um, how comes?"
"Well I told Emma that mom was sick, who told Marinette, who told her mom and so they brought some baked goods!"
I beam, "that's great, the Dupain-Chengs are so sweet, right dear?"
Chloe smiles and nods.
"I think they were gonna stay over for a bit too, is that alright?"
I smirk at my son's nervous actions.
"Yeah...be safe..."
Stuttering he says, "d-dad, it's not like that, god!"
Then he walks out and I chuckle. Chloe mumbles, "don't tease 'em!"
I laugh and apologise, "I can't help it..."
She giggles, "you goofball..."
We kiss and go to sleep.

I wake up 5 hours later to smell a dry aroma.
"What did you guys make?"
Jacquie beams, "Emma and Mathieu made a quiche!"
Chloe tiredly smiles and hugs the Agreste kids.
"Thank you for coming, you're all so sweet..."
"No problem Chloe! It's a pleasure!" Louis smiles. Emma and Hugo nod.
"Now, we must eat mes amies!" I say as I grab plates from the cupboards.
Chloe sits next to me and leans her head on my shoulder. She starts to shake a bit.
"Hey, you need to take another ibuprofen tablet..."
"Has it already been that long?"
I nod. She smiles and does so. She sits besides me as she takes it and turns to me.
"What would I do without you?"
I kiss her forehead, "you'd be amazing without me too Chloe!"
"Awwwwwww!" The kids coo.
We blush and roll our eyes, "you lot, eat, and then go do some stuff..."
"Yes sir! Yes ma'am!" They chuckle. I smile.

The next morning, I wake up and see Chloe up already.
"Hey! You need to rest-"
"I'm feeling so much better Luka," she says in a lively tone.
"...hmmm, ok, but I'll be watching you...a fever doesn't JUST go away..."
She smiles, "you're the best, as always..."
I kiss her and she deepens it, "mmm...you know...I...don't wanna...go to...work today..."
"We don't have to, I called in last night," I smirk. She giggles and closes the door.
"Chlo...are you sure we should be doing this, I'm 40 and you're 38, we are quite old now..."
She grumbles, "thanks for reminding me," she pouts.
I exclaim, "but you're still really beautiful!"
"Luka, I wanna be FIT-"
"Oh my god, make up your mind, I thought you preferred being beautiful-"
"...I know, I'm sorry, it's just...can we be really careful if we do do this..."
I nod, "of course, I'm always careful..."
She looks at me.
"What?"
She shakes her head and pulls her pjs off. She lays down and I tower over her.
"Ok, so we're doing this!"
Just then, there's a knock on the door.
"Yeah? Who is it?"
"It's,um, Jacquie..."
"Oh, what's up Jacquie?"
"It's just, well, Emma and Louis and Hugo are leaving now-"
"They stayed over?" Chloé whispers from underneath me. I groan.
"Ok, umm, do they want to stay for breakfast or?"
"No, their mom and dad want them to come back."
We let out a sigh of relief, "ok, say bye for hen for us, we are busy."
"Ok, is mom feeling better?"
"Yeah!"
"Ok..."
We look at eachother and shrug, continuing with our business.
————————————————————————
So, I'm running out of inspiration...I think it's going too far... should I stop?
-Mouse