Summer Family

credit to the artists and Thomas Astruc, Zagtoons, etc
-Mouse
————————————————————————
6 years later...
Chloe's PoV
Brittany, Crozon Morgat
It has been a while again. Lots has happened. Me and Luka are married, have been for 5 years. We are really famous. As in international famous. We have a daughter, Jacqueline, who is 1 and a boy, Mathieu, who is 3.
This week we are taking a holiday to the seaside. (A/N: I love seasides ok? 😆)
Luka:

 (A/N: I love seasides ok? 😆)Luka:

Me and Jacqueline:

Mathieu:

Honey is still with me and she is like a sister/second mom to the kids

Honey is still with me and she is like a sister/second mom to the kids. I really love her. And I really love-"
"Mathieu! Bring my guitar pick back!" A voice exclaims as two boys at extremely different heights run towards me. Mathieu reaches for me and I pick him up, with Jacqueline in my other. Jacqueline and Mathieu giggle as Luka, out of breath, says, "my...pick..."
I laugh as Mathieu hides his face, "Mathieu, what did I say?"
He pouts and gives the guitar pick to Luka.
"You need to listen to daddy, ok Mathieu?"
He nods. Luka holds Jacqueline, and kisses me, "we can change them into their swimsuits now if you'd like."
"No, I...I'm fine, you can take them, I'll stay here."
"Why?...is it because of your body because you still look fit to me."
"That's not it Luka! I want to be beautiful, not fit. All these stretch marks, they don't feel beautiful," I sadly say as we place the kids down on the mat.
He sits me down and pulls me in, "you are perfect the way you are Chloe. You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."
I blush and giggle, "woman huh?"
"What? I've called you a woman before."
"I know but...I'm not used to it."
"Well, tonight, shall I make you feel like one-"
"No! Not with the kids!"
"Mommy!" Whines Mathieu, "I wanna go to the sea!"
"Ok...daddy will take you. I'm going to stay here with Jacquie."
Luka sighs, kisses me and they head to the changing rooms.
"Hey Jacquie," I sigh, "how long do you think my life will be like this...I-haha I'm taking to my own baby..."
Jacquie turns to me and giggles as she crawls into my lap. I smile and kiss her forehead.
"Maman!" She gurgles.
"Huh?"
"Maman!"
I gasp and cry.
I kiss her happily as Luka walks over with Mathieu holding his hand.
"Hey what happened?"
"She said maman!"
"...Chloe, she's said it before."
"N-no, yeah I know, but I was talking to her and venting and she crawled into my lap and called my name. I don't know why but I feel like she was trying to comfort me."
Luka laughs, "you're so strange my dear," he kisses me, "hey, look at our little ma-where's he gone? MATHIEU!"
Luka runs after the toddler, who was 10feet away from us.
"Luka! KEEP AN EYE ON HIM! HE'S JUST LIKE YOU!"
Luka doesn't reply and I look at Jacqueline.
""Jacquie, do you want to go for a swim?" She looks at me with her big curious eyes. Well, the sea is only 15 metres away.
"Let's go!" I smile as I call Luka.
"Hey darling!" Luka turns, "I'm going to get changed, can you watch the stuff?"
He smiles and nods. I grab the bag and take her in. Instead of wearing my bikini, I wore this: