ready for date

Nothing actually we are planning of party which you kept tomorrow  for our foreigner delegates - manvi replied to aarav as she found scared look of ahana.

Okkk but i am tired so going to sleep bye - he said yawning.

First have your lunch aarav then sleep - manvi said as he was about to move to his room.

Ahana smile seeing her care for his brother.

Haa bhai she is right pahle lunch kar lo na and you know what aaj khana khud manvi ne bnaya hai mujhe kitchen me ghusne tak nahi diya usne - ahana said making face which make both of them laugh.

Three of them have lunch and aarav gone to sleep while ahana were doing preparation of her first official date with virat whereas manvi was thinking about ahana words and confused whether she confess her love Or not. She knows aarav was eagerly waiting for her answer.

Manvi came out from her thoughts with phone ring. She searched for it and found it was aarav's phone who is ringing. She thought may be its important so she picked up call.

Hey aarav you know I am coming back to India and all excited to work with you 😍. Gosh it's so long that we meet. I am sure you became more hot then earlier 🔥. Can't wait to meet you baby - a chirpy voice came from other side.

Manvi feel like breaking that mouth who call her aarav baby 😒  but control herself and spoke - can i know who is this here.

Who are you and where is aarav? What are you doing with his phone? - the girl who call seems shocked.

That's none of your business got it and listen one thing clearly dubara agar aarav ko baby bulaya ya use call karne ki himmat ki to wo haal krungi ki khud bhi khud ko pehchan nahi paogi - manvi said angrily and cut the call.

How dare she call aarav baby? And who is she? Pahle to kabhi aarav ke pass kisi ladki ka call nahi aaya to ab kyu - she just fuming in anger or can say in jealousy🤭 .

Ahana who just came out after getting ready for her date listen everything so she decided to make her more jealous.

Kya hua? Kiska call tha jo tum itna bharki hui ho - ahana pretend that she didn't hear anything.

Nothing just some random call - manvi lied.

Kis se jhooth bol rahi ho mujh se ya phir khud se? Okkk i hear everything and I guess there is mayra on call because in all friends of bhai she is only one who flirts and try to seduce bhai everytime - ahana informed.

But wo aisa kyu kar rahi i mean aarav use kuch bolte nahi - she asked curiously.

She is totally a bitch who wears short dress and put makeup thinking boys may be attract toward her but you know bhai is not interested in all these things he only prefer simple things that's why he fall for you - ahana make her understand that his brother truely love her.

I just don't know you are actually stupid or trying to be stupid? I mean why can't you see his love for you . Ab is se pahle ki  der ho jaye bhai se apne dil ki baat keh do - ahana said.

Are you sure  ? What if he didn't accept me ? - manvi asked.

Or tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai - ahana questioned back.

Look I ignore him so much and say many things to him so may be that's why - she was still confused.

Cmon manvi you know bhai very well he will not gonna do something like this , he understands you very well so stop thinking so much and just tell him what you feel about him - ahana suggested  .

Thank you ahana! Now I know what to do. Thanks for clearing my confusion - manvi said hugging her tight.

Ugggghh manvi leave me I can't breathe and if I die then how will I go on date with virat - ahana said making her laugh.

Ohhh to marne ki nahi virat sath date ki tension hai - manvi teased.

Haan bahut tension hai ab wahi se to sab start hoga na - ahana replied dreaming.

Manvi hit her head and warned - be in your limits before marriage you know how possessive is aarav about you so better think before you take any step further.

I know that and it's just a date nothing else - ahana rolled her eyes and added - btw this is gonna apply on you because now only you and bhai is at home so control yourself 🤭🤭- she said moving far from manvi.

Ahana - manvi glare her.

Okkk okkk i am going before bhai wake up or you kill me and yeah bhai ko bol dena i am at my friend house bye - saying this she ran out of house.

Pagal ladki - manvi mummer and thinking what to do. She kept thinking how to confess her feelings. Suddenly a idea came in her mind. She smiled and start preparation for that.

Aarav wakes up at evening. He  stretch his arms and got off from bed. He get Freshnup and came out shouting for ahana. He comes to kitchen for making coffee but shocked too see.

So kept thinking what aarav saw that make her shocked. Next update will be soon  and get ready to see your favorite couple"arman" to be together again ❤❤

Do votes and leave comments too 😘.