feelings for him

Aarav said when he found manvi was not listening him - I am gonna take you hospital again right now otherwise you will not going to take care of yourself.

Manvi just stared him then said making face - no way mujhe wapas hospital nahi jana. Yuckkk i hate hospital and it's smell. Aarav laughed seeing her expression.

Then it's better that you take rest otherwise ahana tumhare sath sath mujhe bhi ghar se bahar kar degi -he replied pretending sad.

Are you sure she is younger then you mtlb kitna darte ho aap us se - manvi said making his fun

She is younger but i loved when sometimes she behaves mature - he replied with smile. Okk now you go I will make this presentation - aarav said. Manvi nodded and moved to room. After making presentation aarav gone to ahana room to check her as it was his daily routine. He entered in her room and found her sleeping with her book in hand and other books are scattered all over bed.

 He entered in her room and found her sleeping with her book in hand and other books are scattered all over bed

He arrange her book and make her sleep comfortably .  He kissed her forhead and covered her then left room closing lights.

Next day when ahana was about to enter in college someone pulled her back. Ahana was about to scream but person put his hand on her mouth. She found virat. She glare him. Ahana bite on his hand as he didn't remove his hand from her mouth.

Aaahhhhh! - he shout.

Ye kya tarika hai virat - she asked angrily.

Look I can't wait for your answer - he said impatiently trapping her.

Offo - ahana facepalmed herself.

Okkk you wanna listen your answer then it's yes now let me go I have to attend classes - she said hurriedly.

Tum hamesha jaldi me kyu rehti ho - he asked.

Kyuki mujhe classes attend karti hoti - she glare him.

Okk miss intelligent but what a boring answer just yes - he pouted.

Jaisa tumne propose  kiya  mene waisa hi answer kiya - ahana mocked him.