Birthday Surprise Failed

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung hyung, I'm going to the studio today." Jungkook told him, he's atleast expecting a 'No, we're spending the rest of the day just the two of us'.

"Okay." Taehyung said, not looking up.

Jungkook sighed and go outside of the house. He go inside his car as he sighed for the hundredth time.

-

JIMINIE! CMON NOW, WE CAN DECORATE THE HOUSE!

ILL BE OVER! THANK YOONGI HYUNG FOR THIS LATER!

No

He's gonna slap you.

I don't care, he's a cat.

Brave one, okay I'll be there soon!

Okay Love ya!

You too baby cheeks!

As soon as Jimin got there, they already put on the decorations and the food. They already have the cake that Taehyung ordered.

Everything is done. Jimin called the members one by one, making Yoongi and Jungkook are the only ones in the studio.

"Do you think he will like it?" Taehyung asked, putting on a cute sweater that Jungkook gave him.

"Why won't he like it? It's so much effort!" Namjoon thumbs up.

They closef the lights and hide everywhere when they heard a car outside. Taehyung hid behind the wall so that he would easily go and surprise him.

Jungkook got inside with Yoongi and opened the lights.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GGUKIE!" Taehyung shouted first, making Jungkook jump slightly.

Jungkook's not in his right mood today so he just shrugged Taehyung off and go upstairs. Not minding the members.

Taehyung looked at the others and saw the worry in their faces. Jungkook's never like that.

"He's just disappointed because of Taehyung ignoring him earlier. I think Jimin's plan is dumb." Yoongi said as Jimin, himself agreed.

"I don't want to blame anyone. Its my fault because I decided to stick with Jimin's plan." Taehyung sighed as he sat down.

He wanted to talk to Jungkook but something came up into his mind that maybe Jungoook don't want to see him at the moment.

Taehyung quietly goes upstairs and opened their bedroom. He saw Jungkook who's currently laying down and watching Television.

"Jun-"

"What do you need?" He asked without any emotion. Taehyung really made a big mistake.

"Do you want some food dow-"

"I don't. You can go now." Jungkook said, not looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked down and left the room, emotionless. He goes downstairs, and saw the worry look in the member's faces.

"Y'all can go now." Taehyung said sadly. He goes in the kitchen to fix the food and put it on a container.

As everybody left, Taehyung sighed and sat down on the couch. Trying to process everything. He should'nt have done that.

He knows that this time, he needs to sleep outside to give the younger his space.

He slept on the couch even thought it felt very uncomfortable, just for Jungkook.

-

He woke up and look at the time as it said, 9 p.m.

He noticed that maybe his boyfriend haven't eaten yet. So he decided to get a full meal and goes upstairs to give it to him.