T W E N T Y - N I N E

Start from the beginning

She walked towards the book shelf and gave you a book. It's cover was made from leather that was coloured black and the writings were gold.

'The Betrayal' was the title of the book. Under the title was a person's name initials. It wasn't really important as you opens the book and saw a few sketches.

She told you to sat down as you sat on the living room with Luke beside you, glancing to see you reading a book. As you scanned the page and flip for the next, your eyes narrowed at every single words you're reading.

You closed the book and looks back your former maid.

"It looks like you do have it, mind if I borrow it?" you asked, holding the book up. "You can keep it if you like."

Sir Robin had asked Luke to join him outside to find Liana's husband and might have a chat with him. He also invited Devon as well as Kokona and Midori. When they left, you rummage inside your bag and took out a few things.

You took out the chips that was planted inside your phone, the chip that Luke gave you, and the one you got from beating the people at the restaurant.

"What are you doing?" Megamo suddenly asked, stopping you at your tracks as you sat down and look towards the stuff you just properly placed at the table and grabbed the book, flipping the pages.

There was a picture in the middle of your search as you placed it down on the table and show it to them.

"I know this sounds weird but these here," you pointed towards the chips with the weird symbol on it, "belongs to my family and their friends."

"Wait... So you're telling me that your family is the one who attack you!?" Osoro asked out of anger as you shook your head, confusing all of them.

"You see these symbols here," you pointed at the book as their eyes trailed to where you placed your finger.

(I did drew this but i had help from google and trace the symbol with shapes inside of normal line)

"That's the symbol from the small chip inside your phone!" Mido said as you nodded, handing it out to all of them.

3 pieces or red like cards was scattered on the table as they examine them. Taeko spoke out, "So we're here only to learn about this?"

You shook your head as you flip another page and let them read it.

"All I know is that my family and the other held feuds before. But ever since the new holder of the Rose clan and the Dragon clan, they decided to bring an end to it. And when my father dies, here is when Izayoi took place and join the two clans to make peace. But the current leader of the Lion clan despise them very much, calling them nothing but a disgrace to their own clans," you explained as they all looked at each other.