Chapter 10

I own none of the characters except for Diesel and Xia

The two bots and Miko got to the concert just before it started. Miko got out and sat on Bulkhead’s hood. She looked over at Diesel who was parked right next to them. She smirked and then went back to her phone. ‘That little femme won’t know what hit her’.

After the concert was over, Bulkhead took Miko home and Diesel headed back to base. While they were driving Miko finally began talking. “So Bulk, what was Diesel during the war on Cybertron?”, she asked slyly. “Well no one really knows. She was created by the Decepticons just like Xia but unlike her sister, Diesel rolled on her own. She’d occassionally help out at certain battles and Decepticons complained of energon robberies from certain purple bot but other then that no one really knows what she was up to” “You don’t think she could be a Decepticon spy?”, Miko asked. “No, I don’t actually. She may not seem loyal to the Autobot cause but she’s loyal to her sister and if she’s anything like Xia, I have every reason I need to trust her”. “Okay Bulk”, Miko said getting out. “I just think you should keep an eye on her. She seems shifty to me”.

When Bulkhead arrived back at base, Diesel was no where to be found. Xia and Wheeljack were with Ratchet looking at some energon signals and everyone else was out on recon. “Where’s Diesel?”, he asked coming up behind Wheeljack. “She’s out by her ship”, he said giving Bulkhead a once over. “If you want to get some alone time in Bulkhead, you should go now”, Xia said trying to stifle a giggle. Bulkhead rolled his optics and took the lift up to the hanger above. Diesel was standing near the entrance of her ship’s engine. From where he was, it looked like she was talking. But to who? Bulkhead came closer and Diesel jumped when she felt his presence. “Who are you talking to?”, he asked. When he came into clearer view, he saw it was Bumblebee. Bulkhead let out a sigh of relief. “What’s wrong?”, she asked looking up at him. “Nothing just making sure you were okay”, he said turning his head around feeling his cheekplates burn. She chuckled. “I’m fine Bulk”, she said going back to work. “Well I’ll see you around”, he said turning around to leave. “See you”.

Miko trodded into base the next day looking pleased with herself. She stopped when she saw Bulkhead and Diesel leaning against the wall talking to each other. “I guess it didn’t work”, she said folding her arms. “Guess it’s time for a plan B”.

Sorry for the shortness, I promise next chapter will be longer. I have class soon so I rushed.