Chapter 3

I own none of the characters except for Diesel and Xia

"You know Xia?", Diesel asked curiosity growing. "Where is she? Is she okay?" Her questions were interuppted by a ground bridge opening up. "Come with us and we'll tell you what we know". Diesel followed the bots through the ground bridge back to a base. It was filled with equipment and other cybertronian technology. "Woah", she said running her servo down a computer screen. Suddenly, a blarring alarm went off. "Sorry", she said backing away. Ratchet punched a few buttons and the alarm went off. Maybe her luck would be just as bad as it was before.

"So you said you know where my sister is", Diesel asked the bots. "Yes well unfortuantely your sister turned back to the Decepticons", said Arcee. Diesel couldn't believe her audio receptors. "She did what?" "You heard correctly. She went back to the Decepticons. They had her "boyfriend" captured and she made them release him in return for her turning back over. Your sister is so strong that we don't know what to do. The only logical options are we hope she'll turn back or we'll have no choice but to terminate her". "I refuse to believe she turned for good", Diesel said looking around at the bots. Her optics scanned the room and she stopped when her gaze caught a green bot. He was much larger then the rest and had the bluest optics. 'Wait, Diesel stop', she thought to herself. She shook her helm to get the thoughts out of her head. She wasn't going to be here long. She couldn't get attached. She would get her sister and then she would leave. Suddenly, the base door opened and a green, red and white car sped into base and he was followed by a purple and black SUV. "Xia is that you?", Diesel said stepping foward. The rest of the bots held up their weapons. "Woah guys calm down. She's one of us again", the white and green bot said. The car behind him transformed and it was Xia. "Diesel is that you!", Xia said running up to her sister. Xia squeezed her sister in a huge hug. "Hey, Xia your compressing my ventilation systems", Diesel breathed out. "Sorry, I'm just happy that your alive". "Me too, I thought you were dead!" "Me too". "So Xia are you going to introduce me or what?", asked a voice behind them. "Oh yeah, Diesel this is Wheeljack", Xia said pointing to him. She had a huge smile on her faceplate. "Hi", Diesel said holding her servo out. He shook it. "Well if you don't know already, I have a thing for your sister here", He said nodding to Xia. Her sister giggled behind her. Diesel just rolled her optics. "Diesel! We need to find someone for you too", he sister said grabbing her servo. 'Oh no. Oh no', Diesel thought as her sister dragged her foward. "And I have just the bot in mind".