Chapter 9

I own none of the characters except for Diesel and Xia.

The next morning was Saturday, so the humans could spend all day with the Autobots. Bulkhead’s charge Miko got there extra early and had a whole list of things she wanted to do. “We can listen to some rock music first and drive around town. Then, we can go grab something to eat and then there’s a free metal and rock concert at the park and”, “Can I come?”, a voice said behind them. It was Diesel. Miko’s eyes narrowed at the Autobot who stood shyly behind them. “I just made these plans for me and Bulkhead”, she said firmly putting her foot down. “Miko it wouldn’t hurt to have Diesel come along, she needs to learn Earth’s customs anyway”, Bulkhead shrugged. “No, if she’s going I’m not”, Miko said folding her arms and turning away. “Oh, I didn’t mean to upset you Miko, I just wanted to tag along, I really liked that monster truck rally we went to”, Diesel said softly. She turned and headed for the door before a voice stopped her. “Fine, you can come”.

Miko sat in Bulkhead’s passenger seat on her phone. She looked out the window at Diesel who was driving along side of them. She scoffed and went back to her phone. “Is everything alright Miko?”, Bulkhead asked. “I’m fine”, she said without looking up. “Are you sure? You’re never this quiet”. “I’m fine Bulkead”, she said tapping his steering wheel. “Okay then”. Miko looked back over at Diesel who shifted a little on the road and Bulkhead shook noticeably. “Bulk are you talking to Diesel?”, Miko said folding her arms. “Well you aren’t talking to me and I just wanted someone to talk to”. Miko slunk back in her seat. She glared at Diesel as she pulled into view again. “Miko what are you doing?”, Bulkhead said pulling her out of a trance. “Nothing”, she said twirling a lock of hair in her finger. “Diesel said she saw you giving her a mean look. Is that true?” An idea popped into Miko’s head. “No of course not! Why would she lie like that. I’m starting to like her. She seems pretty cool”. “I don’t know why she would lie but I’ll talk to her”. Miko sat up a little. ‘This is going to be fun’

SORRRY for the long wait and the short chapter. I have a class in like 30 minutes and it’s on the other side of campus XP.