Chapter 4

I own none of the charaters except for Xia and Diesel.

"Hey Bulk come here you old wrecking ball", Wheeljack said waving Bulkhead over. Bulkhead trudged over. "Hey Bulkhead, meet Diesel", Xia said a little too eagerly. "Hello", Diesel said smiling up at him. Bulkhead was much taller then Diesel so she had to look up to see his face. Their optics met and the thoughts re entered Diesel's mind. 'Don't get attached Diesel dont get attached'. The two stared at each other for a few moments until they were drew back by the sound of someone clearing their throats. They turned around to see Xia and Wheeljack with two approving smirks. "Well, I guess you know by know that my name is Bulkhead", he said rubbing the back on his neck cables. "And I think you know my named by now", she said trying hard to keep a smirk on her face. "Hey Bulkhead", a voice said from behind them. A black and pink hair earthling was waving to him. "Let's go for a drive and blast the radio loud", she said enthusiatically. "This is Miko", Bulkhead said picking the human up in his servo. "Hi Miko. I'm Diesel", said said to the human. "So youre the new bot? What part of Cybertron are you from? What kinds of weapons do you have? How long have you known the bots? And why do you look like Xia?" 'Wow this human sure does talk a lot', Diesel said taking all the questions in. "Yes I am the new bot. I lived in Autobot City during the war. I have a missile blaster and a hammer. I just joined up with the bots. And Xia's my sister", she said making sure she got all of the questions down. "Cool", the little human said to her. "Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee, I think it's time for the humans to go home", said Optimus cominng up behind them. "Aww, we didn't get to go for a drive", Miko complained. "Maybe tomorrow Miko. Let's go"