chapter 12

Kevin point of view

When she told me she paid for everything that was prepared for the party, I felt devastated, all these times I thought she was only after my money and she was just like the others. Although at first I thought she was only after my money, but sadly I guessed wrong.
"Damn, I am such an Asshole"
"Babe, what's wrong" Sofia holding my hand and saying that what I did was right.
" suits her well babe, she is such a whore trying to go after you"
"all she wants is attention"
"and she had the authecity to say that to you, I mean who does she think she is"
I couldn't take it anymore, I didn't want to hear anymore of Sofia talking about my wife, yes my WIFE and I am stupid for ever treating her that way so I yelled out
"SHUT UP!!!!!"
"That is enough, please leave my house, and don't you dare talk about my wife like that"
"But babe, I was trying to defend you, I'm on your side"
" Just go, I've heard enough, I don't want to hear anymore, please get out"

she was standing their looking at me with a surprise reaction and I just glared at her, to signal her that she has to get out before I drag her out. As she was making her way out, I started to make my way up to Christine's room and I was about to knock on her door, but heard her small snores.
I called all the places that she spent all her money on, so I could repay her back, because surely enough this girl likes to save.

I was thinkning about my next move, what will it be, She is way different from my previous girlfriends, they are all after my money, and would ask for more if ever they run out of money. But she is different and I am such an asshole for not realizing that, and all my hatred towards was only because I thought she was after my money and I am one of the most billionaire people in the world....

As I laid on my bed, I was still thinking how I should talk to her in a way, I have hurt her in many ways and yet she still showed love towards me, I hope their is still a chance for me inside her heart.

Morning: I woke up, did my usual routine, showered, and put on my best suit. I made my way down I was about to sit on the table and I saw her standing in the kitchen, her long dark hair was hanging and wet, although I wanted to dry it. I never realised how beautiful she looked with her hair hanging and hazel eyes. I didn't always pay attention to her because I was angry, but I look at her I wanted to ask her something get to know but I didn't what would be my next move, I tried calling her name but she didn't hear me, so I went straight to work and before I left I took a quick glance at her and left.

As I was sitting on my chair in my office, my mind wasn't thinking straight because I was focusing on my wife, I cancelled all of my meetings and work because I wasn't thinking straight.
what was this girl doing to me? I just couldn't wait to get back home just to see her beautiful face and finally have a talk with her.

One of my good friend came in to talk to me "Mark"
"What's up, Mark?
"Hey bro, just came over to check on you, to see how you are doing, if you are doing well"
" Well Mark, I think I am starting to like my wife"

" WHATTTTTTT???" Mark was really surprise by what I told him, because he was also one of the people that didn't like the way I treated my wife then...
"Dude that's amazing, what happen?"
" Yesterday, I kinda lied to her that we have a business party so she had to get it ready before 7, but I forgot to give her money to do the shoppings with"
" what dude, you're such an asshole" Mark clenching his fist and looking really angry, because Mark would never treat a girl like I treated my wife

"I know, please let me finish, so I took Sofia with me, and told my wife that it was only the two of us and she was pissed and told me how hard she worked to make preparation and decoration for the party, and she even prepared the most delicious food, she even told about how she spent more money on it , it was her own money, then she ran up to her room, because she felt hurt" As I was explaining these things to Mark I felt hurt inside because of the way I treated her.

"Dude, you know you are really stupid, no matter how hard you try to push her away she will always smile, and you don't even know how hurt she is because of you, I don't even know if she has any more feelings towards you"

" I know I was stupid and didn't treat her nice" I was sitting in my office talking to Mark, and I didn't want to be there any longer, I just wanted to go to her and apologize to her, so I got up and left, even when it's not yet the time for me leave, well  I can at anytime because I own this business.

As I was making my way home, ran to the living room she wasn't their then I went to her room and about to open it then I heard a noise from inside she was on the phone

" I hate him, I never want to be with him anymore"
" I love you more, you never treated me this way"
"I wish you were here with me"
"All my happiness has gone away because of this man, he doesn't even love me, he doesn't treat me well, I cry every night because of him"
"I just wish you were here holding and telling me that everything will be alright and take me far away from here"

I was shock and all of my feelings have went to lose because she doesn't love me, she doesn't want to be with me and most importantly she loves someone else more. I don't blame her I did this to myself, she was bound to do this to me and I deserve it. So I didn't want to bother her anymore, it was hard for me, so I went to my room and jumped on my bed and drifted to sleep, maybe this is it, we aren't meant for each other. I hope that other person is treating her well, I hope she doesn't tell me to file a divorce paper, and with that I just drifted to sleep.