chapter 6

Kevins point of view

I was concerned that something would happen to her and my family would blame me for it...so i called one of my finest guard to see her whereabout...."hello, sir you needed anything" and so i told him

"yes please, find my wife and keep her safe"

Why am I so concerned about her. She is no one to me...Somehow I am feeling a liitle bit vibes for her...I mean grey eyes...and her lovely smile...but everytime i come her smile seems to fade away...its just that she was the reason the love of my life left....cheated on me...but i am over her....i get sooo angry at her because she just couldnt do what I tell her to do......
"Vanessa, I need you to leave!!!"

"Why? Because of your ugly wife"

I walked toward and held her hand really tight "bitch, just remember i am paying you to be my whore, not say anything about my wife, now get the fuck out of here!!!😠😠"
She just left with mo words....

She ruined my plan....its almost 12 midnight and she still hasnt come in yet...where the hell is she....so i called my guard..."hello, where is she"

"Sir, she is sitting in the park, just looking at the river, should i pick her up and bring her home, sir"

"No, Im coming, but just stay there to keep her till I come"

I just ran to the car and drove to where she was....I arrived within and she didnt my arrive so i walked to her peacefully and saw her long beautiful black hair hanging while wind is blowing revealing her neck....fuck what is wrong with me this girl is messing with my heart.....

I walked and she looked at me with those pure eyes and told her " come, lets go home its getting late," i thought she was gonna say something back...threw some hards words at mse which i deserve...but she didnt she just stood up and said thank you and walked passed and went to the car...So I followed her...while we were driving home...there was silence until she spoke....

"Im sorry I left without saying anything😯😯" and looked back out the window...she apologized..i should be the one apologizing for the sufferings ive caused her....and i just stopped the car and she looked at me with a surprised look...thought i was gonna screan at her ....

"Why are you doing this? Of all the bad things ive done and said to you...you still apologize and I should be the one apologizing..why???"

She looked at me said without hesitation and said" because i know deep inside that there is good in you and i believe there will come a time that you will show it"..with her smile i just start driving the car because i just might kiss her...but I dont because i just cant love her that fast.....so she just looked outside...As we arrived home she turned around and said

"I am going to look for a job tomorrow..."
"And why is that" with a frown on my face...

"Because to earn money of my own...to be honest i just dont want to use your money"

My money....now this was making me angry I hated when she says our mine...i pushed her to the wall..." listen here you whore that money means nothing to me so you better use it"...

She cried I turned to walk away and heard her saying " i didnt mean it like that, i thought if i would work and earn some money....i mean it feels good to use the money that worked hard for...but i can use your money if thats what you want...im sorry again..goodnight" with that she pecked me on the forhead before she ran and i froze there....

like i couldnt move because she cause she kissed my forhead....this feelings is weird...i went and told her bot to kiss me without my permission and saw lying on the bed with her wet eyes sleeping....she is soo beautiful...so i just wiped her eyes and laid next to her and we just slept because tomorrow I will take her to work with me ......

I am trully sorry for my late update....But thank you sooo much for advising me to write I love you all😍😍😍😘😘