Heart Of stone

Authors Note:

Quick Note-Alastor loves you in this I promise please don't come @ me-
This is gonna be sad. Or as sad as I can make :) have fun-
(And I changed some lyrics shhh-)
(Oh and I don't own song(duh))

______________________________
You say we're perfect

A perfect family

You hold us close for the world to see

"Alastor..I think..Oh my god.."

She fell down to her knees. Clutching her shirt sharply as she screamed for her husband. He quickly ran into the room. Picking her up.
"We need to need to leave.."

He headed out the door. His wife in his arms as she hit her lip. Trying to hold back her groans from pain.

"Everything's gonna be fine..I promise."
He grabbed her hand. And gave it a gentle squeeze.
"I mean it.."

And when I say you're the only one I've truly loved

I mean those words truthfully

He tapped his foot against the floor. His heart pounding in his chest. It had been a rough 9 hours. And he couldn't stay still. The birth was rough. Though his head snapped up when he heard a child's cries. And the cheery laughter from the doctors.
Then he heard the worst.
"M'am?"
"Get the water. She's freezing cold! NOW!"

He burst through the doors. Running over to his wife's body. She looked pale. So pale. Her eyes, they lost that vivid (E/C) Color and now, they were a dull grey.

Soon I'll have to go

I'll never see her grow

But I hope my girl will know

She'll never be alone

"Alastor.."

"(Y/n)..No don't leave us! Don't leave me! O-our child!"

She Shakingly set a hand on his smooth, Peach skin. Her lips forming into a small smile.
"Dear.."
"Yes?"

She grabbed his hand,and gently placed a kiss on it.
"Smile..After all..Your never fully dressed without one.."

"(Y/n).."
Her hand slowly became limp,and his heart stopped.
"NURSE!"

I'll be by your side

Cause my love is set in stone

He hugged the child close to his body. Tears slipping out his eyes as he sat in they're bed. The child gently placed they're small, Chbby fingers on his cheeks. A happy gurgle slipping front her lips. She had her Mother's hair, and eyes.
She was an exact replica.
He kissed his daughters forehead,and she giggled.
"I promise to care for you till my end..My little doe.."

You watched him as he laughed and twirled your little girl. The soft music playing in the background. As he teached her how to dnace.
"D-daddy don't let go please!"
"Don't worry my little doe, I'm right here"
She stumbled around,but eventually got some sort of Rhythm rhythm in.  You laughed. And walked to the radio. Tampering with it a bit, and fixing it to your favorite radio station. And it started playing  your favorite song.

He looked over to the radio,and smiled. Somehow, he knew
You were here.