D: Yeah with my money.

Y/N: Shut up. Anyways, I heard that you are selling some pills, not legally by the way.

I.N: So what?

Y/N: So what!? Are you fucking kidding me! I left only for fucking 8 months and you started dealing some weird stuff???

I.N: It's not weird stuff. Sleeping pills and stuff like that. And I needed money so why not.

D: Kid if you needed money you could find a part time job and not sell pills.

I.N: Yeah whatever, it's not important anymore. I got caught to many times now, if I get caught again they can put me in jail for a long time.

Y/N: It's better that way. And now that I'm here, we are going to change some things here. Starting by you guys.

I.N: Us?

Y/N: Yes. You, Felix and Han. Why did you even broke up? I mean you were best friends even before you all met me.

I.N: Yeah, but after you left we started to fight and we somehow didn't get along well. If I had a fight with Han, Felix would always support him. Although I don't think he really cared on what side he was. And after some time I had enough of them, so I started ignoring them. And yeah..

Y/N : Okey we need to fix that.

I.N: By the way, is your dad dead or why are you here??

After the question I.N asked, you looked to Daniel and he nodded. You told I.N everything but you also said that you kinda forgave him because he is your brother. I.N only looked at Daniel

I.N: Wah.. what an asshole

D: YA! I'm still older then you so watch what you're saying.

I.N: Yeah yeah. Anyways did you went to see Felix?

Y/N: No.. I know I promised him that if I come back I will go to him immediately, but now I first need to fix the mess you guys created and bring you all together. Starting with Han.

*Next morning*

You woke up and called I.N that he needs to come to your house. In the time you got up and got ready.

 In the time you got up and got ready

After I.N came you went to a café shop with him. You were thinking how you could bring them all together again.

Y/N: Ey I.N? You have classes today right?

I.N: Yeah why?

Y/N: I will go with you and we gonna meet the boys there.

I.N: I don't know.. Actually I wasn't even planning to go and you want even to meet with them.

Y/N: First of all, you are going. Second, ofcourse I want to meet them and third, you are going to do what I say if you don't want me to get mad.

After you drinked you coffee you went to the university with I.N. A lot of were staring at you like they saw a ghost. On the way to I.N' s class you saw Felix, but you quickly hide behind I.N that he won't see you

Felix looked also so cold, like he wouldn't have any soul

I.N: Why are you hiding? I thought you want to meet him?

Y/N: Yes but not now..

I.N: Well he's gonna be mad..