Part 20

* 8 months latter *

You just came back home. Daniel was still at work but he should be home soon too. You made yourself something to eat and went to the livingroom to watch Tv. As you turn on the tv, the news was on. You were about to change the chanel till you saw your father picture in the news.

"Finally the police got the partners of the criminal Kang Y/F/N who's already in jail for almost a year. His workers and partners will be also put in the jail for a long time."...

As you heard the news you were in shock, it didn't make sense for you. You didn't know what to think, so you just waited till Daniel comes home.

After some 20 minutes Daniel came home and as he looked at you he immediately knew that something isn't right.

D: Is everything alright?

Y/N: Can you please explain me how the hell can our father send me a letter like 8 months ago when he's in jail for almost a fucking year!?

D: How do you know about that?

You looked at Daniel with shocked eyes, you couldn't believe that he knew about this and he didn't tell you anything.

Y/N: You knew about this already, didn't you? And don't you dare to lie to me.

D: Yes I did..

Y/N: Then why didn't you tell me and who left me the letter then???!!

After some thinking Daniel decided to tell you the truth. He couldn't lie to you anymore seeing how unhappy you are.

D: Y/N sit down please, I will explain everything to you...

Y/N: I don't want to sit and tell me everything right now!

D: I will. Just pleas calm down and sit. And please don't hate me after this, you are everything I have..

You looked at him with an angry but kinda also sad look and did what he asked.

Y/N: Alright I'm sitting, now please tell me what the hell is going on?

D: The thing is.. our father got arrested few weeks after he told someone to kill you. But I was still scared that he's gonna order someone to do it again. And I knew if I would as you to move out with me, you wouldn't do it so I did the only thing I could... I wrote the letter and took those pictures from the boys. I just wanted to keep you safe..

You looked deeply in his eyes, not saying a word. You couldn't believe that your own brother would do something to you, he knew how much you cares about the boys and how much you loves Felix, but he still did that.

D: Y/N please say anything.. I sorry I only wanted to protect you..

You didn't answered him and just went to your room and locked the door. Daniel went behind you and waned to talk to you but you kept ignoring him. The hole night he was sitting in front of your door apologizing and saying that he's sorry, but you just couldn't look at him, you needed time.