Chapter 4 - Weird Relations

Start from the beginning

"Fine and now get out before I change my mind" Ashley said throwing the fluffy stuff at Archie while dropping his head on bed and pressing the pillow so to alleviate the pain.

Pleased, Archie moved out leaving a boggled Ethan who sat wondering what was wrong with the world today.

His mouth remained open.

First, the aggressive nature of Archie and then the rare kind of mild and tender side of Ash.

A weird day, no doubt.

Rare too.

.

Wearing a loose dress falling down her ankles, Amelia pulled her hair in a ponytail. She wanted to wore one of those large hats, she saw girls wearing in movies, set off in old times.

But unfortunately, that stuff was long gone and she could only hope to find it somewhere in this city, considering the messed up timeline of the place.

"Amelia baby, be sure to keep warm clothes. Am guessing colder weather." Ava shouted from their tiny hall while running around to gather the necessary stuff.

"Relax darling, we can always come back for anything." Amelia said coming out of her room and watching Ava so serious about whole packing stuff as if they were going out of city.

"And spoil the fun, eh?" Ava said crossing her arms over her chest and looking at Amelia with raised eyebrow.

"Fine baby, am working on it" Amelia sighed, it wasn't easy to win from Ava. Neither she would try to win, on that matter. Ava was always logical and maybe that's why she was her best advisor.

"He coming?" Amelia questioned with a frown, suddenly recalling that they had invited their neighbor.

"Yeah, called last night." Ava answered without much reaction as she zipped her tiny bag "they all are, in fact"

"All? As in that, dragon and his tail too?" Amelia stopped in her tracks and turned back to Ava for answer. She didn't mind the tail but dragon was too heated for her bearings.

"His tail?" Ava questioned looking at her over her shoulders. She knew dragon but who was tail.

"That Ethan guy. His puppet." Amelia shrugged. She pitied the guy but he was surely the cause of his own miseries.

"Yeah, all of them" Ava said pulling her hair in bun and taking a glass of water to quench her thirst. She didn't meet any of the two guys in Archie group. It seemed to her that the group was kinda variety and she was actually excited to watch their interaction.

"Freakish death" Amelia muttered, getting back to her work. Hoping that things won't mess up, was all she could do, at the moment.

.

His frustration was skyrocketing and he could already feel the desire to strangle someone. Not someone, Ash actually.

Marching in the room, Archie saw him sleeping like a log. His face covered with pillows and his legs dangling from the bed.

They were hell late and this irresponsible guy was enjoying his own time. Too careless of the world.

Pulling away the pillow from his face and taking away the blanket, Archie shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Get your head out of sleep, you jackass"

Disturbed by the ear-piercing shout and the sudden cold air, Ashley sat up on bed with his messy hair covering his sleepy eyes.

"What the freak?" Ashley cursed, rubbing his eyes trying to lift the haze off his eyes.

"We are going, you have five minutes to join us" Archie said in ordering tone which wasn't pleasing to Ashley's ego particularly after Archie's stunt to wake him up.