Part 50

ASMA'S P.O.V
As soon as I came to realize what was going on my hand immediately made its way to my hijab pulling it across my face before I jumped off the jumping castle... I couldn't think straight so I just started running.. I ran as fast as my legs could take me not even looking where I'm going.

A few moments later I heard footsteps behind me.

I froze...

I frantically looked around... I was at the back of the yard now.... It was pitch black... and there was no one in  sight..

My breathing drew heavier as my legs gave up and I sunk into the grass... I leaned against the wall as I tried to compose myself..

"Asma? Is that you?" A male voice called out uncertainly.

I looked up.... It was him.. He was coming towards me...

I was panicking my heart racing... What did he want from me?? Didn't he know I was in niqaab??!

Before I could act he was in front of me, bending down on the grass next to me..

"A-"

"Get away from me you freak!!" I screamed getting up ready to sprint away from this monster when he gripped my arm.

"Let go of me you monkey!!!!!! Someone help!!!!!!!" I screamed

He didn't let go...

"Asma please... just hear me out." He pleaded

I yanked my arm away from him "What do you want from me??!!" I yelled again.

"Just hear me out please.. I'm begging you... You can go after that... I promise.." His eyes looked sincere and I knew that I had no option but to listen to him.. And so I made the worst mistake of my life and I sat back down... turned my back towards him and ordered him to speak.

I had forgotten that he was a stranger... A ghair Mahram.. and I didn't have my niqab on... I had just a simple scarf that only covered half my face... And that just 'hearing him out' like my mind told me was so much sin...

For that moment will forever have an impact on my life... whether good or bad.. Allah Knows Best.....