Part 12

ME: What did she just say?? You know what if she doesn't want to listen then tell her to go marry him and ruin her life, I honestly don't care anymore!

AMZ: (laughing) This is soo funny!! (she throws her head back.)

ME: What on earth?? You find this funny?? (I'm even more upset now.)

(Amina is known for making a joke out of everything.)

ME: I sometimes don't understand you!!!(I shake my head)We also saw those pictures on his Facebook so it has to be true!

MUMMY: Ayh I don't know anymore!

ME: And don't even bother showing her the pictures she'll probably accuse us of photo-shopping them.

(I am really aggravated and frustrated so I head to my room to be alone or else I might say somthing I regret later on.)

I decide that I'm not going to involve myself in her story anymore. If she want's to marry the guy who her own family is telling you is not good, let her go ahead.

DADDY: Didn't you'll say one lady phoned and sent a picture also?

(I'm halfway up the stairs so I turn and say loud enough for Asma to hear)

ME: Yes...and Asma herself saw that picture!

I go straight to the balcony in my room and stare off into the garden....

She thinks I want to call HER wedding off?? She doesn't know how badly I want her out of the house right now, and I'M jealous for her?? The people who look out and care for her are now named jealous?....wonderfull

AMINA'S P.O.V'

It's only about two weeks until Asma's wedding and nobody knows whether they coming or going! Asma and Haana just had an argument and they're both sitting and sulking in they rooms.

I laugh to myself thinking how stupid and stubborn Asma is being. Does she think that no other guys will come for her? Does she honestly want to marry a cheater??? Muhammed is clearly not a good boy for her.

I go to the computer and check that Facebook account of his again. (the one under his nickname.)

I find pictures of him and Hasina as well as some of what looks like his friends. In some of the pictures he and his friends are even SMOKING!!! I call Mummy and Daddy and show them what I found.

MUMMY: I'm calling Aunty Hafsa now! This wedding is called OFF!!! (I seriously haven't seen my mother this angry in my life.)

ME: But what about Asma, she still wants to marry him!! I think she's in denial.

DADDY: Amina go and show her theses pictures maybe she'll understand.

Oh no I'm in for trouble

I slowly walk towards Asma's room, to be honest I'm a little scared of what her reaction will be since her outburst 15 minutes ago. I knock on the door...

ASMA: Who's it?? (she asks rudely)

ME: Its me, Amz open up!

She opens the door...

ASMA: What do you want?? Can't you'll leave me in peace for 5 minutes???

I get irritated so I barge through the door.

ME: You know what Asma stop being arrogant and accept the truth, accept that Muhammed is with another girl! Or would you seriously choose a dumb cheating guy over your family who really cares about you??

Asma keeps silent.....

ME: Daddy said I should show you theses pictures, he even smokes!! Maybe it will open up that clogged brain of yours!

Then I leave, leaving Asma alone with pictures of her future husband or ex future husband and another girl.

I go to my room to study as next week is exams. Sighh I completely forgot with all this drama going on!

I wonder when will this all end...

Jazakallah to all who read and follow my blog means alot:)