Part 41

MUHAMMED'S P.O.V

I immediately pressed the play button not expecting it to be anything dramatic. The video came on with blasting music and people dancing and smoking.. I squinted my eyes wondering why would someone randomly send me a video of people dancing... And the I spotted her..right in the middle of them all... Dancing away while everyone cheered her on.. I saw my kids sitting on the couch and watching their mother in amusement, and the guy sitting next to them was smoking Hookah..

My stomach turned... What is Hasina doing?? There's full men there...full blast music..and shes busy dancing .... Something she never did.. And my poor kids are sitting right there...

I felt the anger bubbling inside me as I threw my phone across the bed.

I 'thought' that Hasina's brother was a sensible and decent person but look at what his busy doing.. Making big, big parties and allowing his sister to dance like that...

***

I sat outside that night thinking and contemplating... I tried to put myself in Hasina's shoes and think from her perspective.

Maybe she was just trying to have some fun and de-stress after all me and the kids can be a handful.

And so when she and the kids returned home on Thursday I had everything planned and booked...

I decided that it would be best if we went to Warmbaths for the weekend.. I felt like we needed this break to bond as a family.. I made an extra effort to play with the kids as well as spend time with Hasina, but something was off. Hasina didn't look happy in the slightest... She wasn't even interested to go in the hot pools with the kids and I, Which she usually dies for.

By the time the weekend had ended me and the kids had a blast! .. The ride home was silent with me trying my best to strike up a conversation with Hasina..

"So you had fun?" I asked her smiling.

"Hmm" was all I got in response...not even a thank you.

We reached home around 8:00pm. I ordered pizza and we had that for supper...

The next day was work again so I took a quick shower and climbed into bed. Just as my head hit the pillow I heard Hasina calling my name from beside me.

I turned around "Yeah?"

She looked down " I need to tell you something.." She looked nervous as she fiddled with the hem of her shirt..

Again?? What now??

I took a deep breath "What is it??"