come back yea boy

OK so i forgot to mention it last chapter sue me , Julia's real mom did not exist its that she forgots her past life .then remembers her past life when she gets her period so yea well toddle and guess what she knows Klaus damn that's it OH sorry  rambling enjoy.

I walked down the familiar hallway to see my ex lover in  the hall,   I  breathed in and got ready to say it " I cant  do this any more".

"what" he asked his eyes coming up from his book.

"you do not love me" I said his eyes were full of shock as he put down hisbook quickly . "I  am not stupid Nicklaus  I now you do not feel for  me and your heart only yearn for Tatianna and I am just a replacement but I shall not be I gave you my love you threw it away this guilt hangs of me everyday thinking I can not bring back your humanity you do not love me if  I did not remind you of her I would of been one of your victim's"

His eyes were so broken  like I actually struck a nerve It made me feel so guilty. "Now please Nicklaus just tell me  I need to here  the words  I love you and I hate you just to move on with my life and to now  I did not waste my life I will have a child and be married".  He growled and said "you are not going anywhere" I nodded and  said "Nicklaus I will stay for  2 months  and then leave". "is this really about just us about tatia or is it that you want to blame me for you not loving me ". I looked down "never they just made me see what was already there" .I could tell he was getting angry,my limits were being pushed but at the moment I didnt really care.  He  growled and lunged at me I was in shock he was going to hit me! I stood there when I felt it the smack it hurt it stung but my heart hurt more.  I whimpered and flew to the bath room  , I went to my room and got something prickly and jabbed it to my skin  smiling at the result  .

klaus pov

I had hit her !!! I had hit the only woman that was ever there for me she just was stating the truth speaking her mind and I smacked her I did love her, but  I could'nt show it and now she is leaving.   I was weeping when the scent hit me blood   I scrunched my nose when I realized it was Julia's blood . I ran but before I could Elijah was there  caressing her cheek  the one that  I smacked I growled alert  but turned back once they realized it was me.

  I  growled "get your hands off her" he shook his head. I growled again and said "brother barking up the wrong tree you do not touch my property".   Julia got up and hissed and got in a protective stance. I hissed and she hissed  she was angry I could tell that I rolled my eyes and she  just got in Elijah's lap  then I saw her  lower wrist was bleeding.

 Then it healed so  she just went and just played with Elijah  hair like she did to mine then she rubbed his lips. Then caressed his hand with her thumb  I growled and she  just mumbled  "Nicklaus  please just leave me alone  i shall leave in  2 months and that's it if that does not bother you".

I creased my eyebrows she thought she was a bore she was so much more!  Elijah then picked her up and said "do you want to bath"  she  nodded. I  growled thinking of her and another man taking  a shower  the way he could say I love you and she say's  I love you more and they had no doubt that no one or person  would tear them apart . Elijah just rolled his eyes and said "you know what lets go to my bed room chambers and we will  sleep" he nodded but she slept in her gurdie  and trousers or night gown they walked hand in hand to  his  chamber. Where he throwed her on the bed and made her laugh but how she laughed harder and squealed it was so nice. He chuckled and they just did that the  whole night .

Damon's PO V

i had waited for this day this is the most special day of my life i walked to see Katherine  running up with  my brother Stefan so he forgot i rolled my eye s then they realized i was there  what are you doing here brother  i was  having to much fun to got back to the Confederate army  they chuckled and ms Katherine said well this works out both ways  very well  why is that m pierce well i have both of you t keep me company  flirt thing is first i need an escort to  the founders ball  we    both  said would both be glad to  she smiled  and aid  well both charming Salvatore brother wanting to escort me to a ball  then   come father said  screaming  she here look very fancy she is here he is  he came hollering  Stefan creased his eyebrows  bu i ran and o did Father  then came  came a fancy blue carriage out walked a woman and a man the woman   then came out the man well built she whispered something in his ear  he chuckled and looked straight to me he d me and hook his head she giggled  and he  came b ack in the carriage but not before  kissing her forehead he smiled and  watched as he left then she turned around  then the woman turned around and i saw it was Julia he ran to u like  mad woman and we to her we all hugged  and stayed  there in each others  embrace she was the one who let that when we aw a car on her arm what happened i said angrily she  juSt replied i fell  i could tell she was  lying 

WELL THAT WA AWESOME oop sorry cap locks better oh and what do you think of how everyone just like freaking like her damn i wish i was  like her getting to sleep with elijah touching his  hair and i now most of you are like what do you mean  when you say pinching her i dont mean like pinching it i mean like  puhing her waist  in   like put   out your finger flat then you look at your waist and jab your finger to your wait that like my ticklish  spot weird i know but whatever  oh and two chapters in one day read my other fan fic too jeez i have nt uploaded that one in god know how long  well peacemy phizzos