I acctuly ran!... in my dreams

¨You call it what you want Damon but I call it keeping my choices open, making sure all my suitors are pleased.¨

Julia P.O.V.

I sprinted, moving my arms up and down struggling to dodge trees in the dark.
Why was I running?
Who was I running from?
Why was there this strange man I felt a need to save?

These Were questions whose answers I hadn't understood quite yet.
The wind hissed violently and the wet grass made my slippers slip off my feet uncomfortably; The wind blew like the breath of an angry god and the air smelled salty like my mothers cooking. It was dark; So dark I could barley see but somehow my feet knew where to go, every twist in turn Leading me into
My Inevitable Perish.

While whacking my body Tree to tree I ponder what I looked like. With my black locks sticking out in every Angle
Imaginable Running in a dirty white gown with bloody legs.
Anyone who saw a girl my age awake at this hour would ponder my sanity for the rest of their lives.
My lungs burned for air but I couldn't stop running! While running and Throwing my self I tripped on a trunk, pushing my hands out and bracing myself I took a deep breath.

My lungs expanded violently arching my back. I carelessly coughed on my hand, I glanced at the substance on my hand; It was a thin red substance and smelled like iron. I tried to Understand what it was, maybe a substance that will help me get out of here?
Finally the truth dawned on me... it was blood!

I could care less Must Keep Running!

I tried to remind my exhausted body that this was all a dream, but My mind couldn't grasp that concept. It felt like this was as real as the sun, sky, and moon. All my body could understand was Run...Run for your life. I forced my body to stop, I gasped feeling sweet air enter my lungs. Collapsing down on the soft ground I fell to my knees gasping , I need to get more air.

My legs bounced in anticipation to keep running. I dreaded who I was gonna meet at the end of this dream. I propped myself onto a boulder and tried to think of ways to leave this horrid dream. I couldn't meet him again, I refuse! I entwined my hands and rubbed my finger on a stick. Its sharp edges pricked my finger and as blood leaked I had a strange envision of me sleeping on the bed I was on Last night. Staring at the blood on my finger tip slowly roll down I had a big epitome.
An old's wives tale..... Legend is if you try to kill yourself in a dream you'll wake up. Smirking I ripped off a chunk of the tree. I plunged it deep in my stomach and fell to knees gasping. The last thing I saw before I fell unconscious was Him trying to feed me his blood.

¨Better Luck next Time" I wheezed out.

I woke up to my heart pounding frozen with fear. I felt sweat cascade my forehead and my hair stuck to strange angles of my face. I got up and staggered to my window. By how High the sun was set it was probably around 7:00 a.m. I dreaded getting up and talking to people, Especially having to go outside! This is horrid.

I took a deep breath turned and whispered words of reassurance. I scanned over myself and realized a Pool of red on my gown. I lifted the flimsy fabric and saw a Tree bark in my side, Just like the one I stabbed myself with in my dream. My fingers traced over it and my mouth formed an O shape. I hobbled to the bathroom and proceeded to take out the wood.

~

Klaus P.O.V.

I growled as she stabbed the bark into her side. How dare she leave?This was my game and No one leaves,No one leaves until I confirm they can. I looked at my witch frowning as she promised feebly to strengthen the spell. I sat down and consulted myself about Julia's Beauty.

"You've gone mad klaus" is what she would say.

She'd doubt her beauty and compare herself to a wounded animal. I tried to reason with her at times, but she was broken beyond repair. Her heart was a precious gem broken abandoned by the one who once loved it. She tried to explain why she was broken one night crying she tried to explain why she did what she did, she explained it made her feel calm, in control, and for once Beautiful.
It physically tortured me how someone so Beautiful could hurt.