Ho ho ho oh look damon santa is calling you

Sorry guys I havnt Updated since march 14 ouch but ive been so busy and well stuff happened but I shall update lots and lots ok

julia pov

flashback 1826

"So,tell me pearl.....Why do I need too keep on with Klaus. Why do I have to be the girl who fights and fights and fights endlessly until after all you find out it was all a lie?.... Why do I have too wait for the very ending living in question,fear and betrayal! Cant I just leave and for once in my life be happy. She patted my shoulder "You and Klaus are made for each other if you give up now its all be for what... because you're tired! Well Missy one day you'll need him and he wont be there because you  gave up" with that she strutted out the bar and I sighed. I got up and decided to see Klaus might as well  make a decision now. For a millennium it seems I've tried to leave Klaus but instead I always end up  on and off with Klaus.

I truged out, feeling sligtly ashamed of myself. How could I leave klaus,he was there when I needed him why did I not do the same. As I arrived home I saw klaus alone in the corner a  his body lying there ifeless. Tears were streaming down his porclein face '' Im so sorry,I didnt mean to...but i was so upset and...and" he sobbed " I love you.." he whispered "Its okay klaus.." he growled angry his fists tight at his side "Say you love me" I took a step forward "Are you drunk?" he stepped back appaled "that has nothing to do with you saying I love you..Do you love me" I gasped "Of course I do" we had a huge argument  but then we made up and curled under the sheets "Klaus..I really do love you" he smiled and it seemed like the room suddenly was full of stars. "Love,I really dont know what i'd do without you"

Flash back ended 

I woke up with sweat cascading down my forehead. I propped up on my elbows amd checked my phone. It felt like someone was sitting on my chest. It was extremly hard to breathe, and even harder to understand why.  I got up and walked around I guess That breaking up wasnt the easiast thing. I kept on thinking over and over  again Did I do something wrong?Was it me or was it him? Could I of prevented this?  I sighed I need a distraction... A huge one. 

3 hours later

The buzzing in my ear faded in and out, my throat was so dry and I couldnt help but notie the world was upside down. I had went out and got extremly....extremely drunk. Was it the right thing to do no,but I felt better somehow. I stumbled out the bar when A great I dea came to me. 

'hello? Who is this?"

I laughed "Its the pizza guy I came to deliver your pizza,  your hot fries, and  banna peels" 

"Is that so?"

I sneakily laughed "Yesss sir"

"Well what is your name?"

"juli.....lampcoatgrape"

"Julilampcoatgrape?" 

I mentally slapped myself or maybe I did because this lady is eying me weirdly. Oh well "Dont hate me because im beautiful" I yelled at her. She walked away fastly, "Goodbye lady I like your wig" I snickered behind. Then hung up the phone,Jeez I felt sick. 

BLEH

I vommited  a lung a kidney and a spoon {metaphorically}   "Never mind ILl find someone like you... I wish nothing but the best for you two dont forgot me I beg I remember you said Sometimes it last to love but sometimes it hurts instead 

 I picked up the phone "Hello who is this? Oh okay yes soon soon" I hung up and looked around "What else could I do?"  A flier rolled right  on my boots and I looked down and picked it up. 

HOW TO GET OVER SOMEONE WITH EXCERCISE AND COOKING WITH JOJU 

smiled perfect  destiny is good to me.  I vommited once more

okay this is it i wrote a chapter like 5 times and it deleted so promise I  will update tommrow but this is as far as im going even maybe tonight  t this is it