Chapter 2 The Secrets

• Dedicated to Jesus...Thank you for loving me unconditionally and giving me the ability to wri

Julia P.O.V.

Flashback~

I trotted along the bank of the river teeth chattering and feet numb. My lips were an awful shade of blue and It was harder to keep moving. Still with movements of a rusted old centuries year old water () that needed oil desperately I turned around. Klaus grinned and nodded his head. My heart thumped and I felt my stomach restrict. I didn't know what would kill me faster the cold of the fear. It felt like the fear was gripping me and slamming me against various walls.

"You're helping him get back the love of his life. After this week You'll be happy, He'll be happy, and you'll both go your separate ways." I mumbled teeth chattering. I breathed out a laugh it sounded like skeletons dancing.

How crazy was this plan? Drown my soul to let doppelganger maybe, resurrect herself. Somewhere deep inside, I hoped he would call this crazy and tell me the chance isn't worth it. Somewhere deeper inside a more foolish and naive part of me wanted him to confess his undying love for me and me only and us ride off into the sunset.Yet he hasn't and I'm almost at the end of the Cliff.

When I reached the end of the cliff I closed my eyes and took a big solid breath. I spread my arms like a bird and flew face down. I felt the adrenalin pump through my veins and I felt the air violently smack my face. Before to long I felt my body hit the icy water. Numbness filled my body as I struggled to get up to see, my hands and knees fought viciously to get on top of the current, Air! The current pulled me over and before to long I could feel the feeling of my head hurting and my body shutting down. Slowly I opened my eyes and let the water enter my system, The question isn't When to die.. Its how. With one last breath I made my amends to earth,Then faded away to the blackness.

End ~

I woke up and gasped beaded in sweat, My eyes brimmed and I started to sob quietly. I felt like the water was still there ready to grab me and drown me. I knew at once why I had dreamt of this horrible memory.. Klaus was tapping in my brain again. I picked myself up and dragged myself to Stefan's room. I rapped on the door lightly and waited patiently for him to open the door. I heard as his footsteps trudged along out of his bed and practically felt him bump into his drawer. After a few seconds of shuffling I came face to face with Stefan.

"Good morning." He whispered his voice sounding hoarse like he hadn't drunk water in years.

"Hi,Stefan." I whispered back entwining my hands in my black locks and tugging at it. A nervous habit I wished I could stop.

I reached for Stefan like a baby reaching for his pacifier and nudged my head in the crook of his neck.

Mine.

He wrapped his hands around my waist as we stayed comfortable in the silence.

"Can I sleep with you?" I felt my feet lift the ground and then I felt my body hit the soft silk. I opened my eyes one last time and nodded my head. He nodded his head back and Closed his eyes. With hopes of having a good rest I closed my eyes and started to count sheep.

~

Sister P.o.v

I clutched my neck and tried to suppress my killer headache.

"She took it better than expected." I mumbled chuckling, I lifted myself up and wiped off the dust of my dress. I clucked my tongue, "This place is so outdated what century is this?" Pursuing my lips I ripped the hinges of the door and walked out.

"Sissy! Julia Where are you?" I knew sooner or later she'd answer She walked out of the shadows and smiled "Hello..Surprised you have not died yet!"