one is the Lonliest that youll ever do

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

Two can be as bad as one

It's the loneliest number since the number one

No is the saddest experience you'll ever know

Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know

'Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

One is the loneliest number, whoa-oh, worse than two

It's just no good anymore since you went away

Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday

One is the loneliest number

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

It's just no good anymore since you went away (number)

One is the loneliest (number)

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do (number)

One is the loneliest (number)

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do (number)

One (one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do)(number)

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do (number)

I wiped a stray tear with my sweater. Slowly laying my head back on my bed I sighed. I looked at the wall for a while just contemplating. "It's just no good anymore since you went away. Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday"

flashback

I was on a drinking diet,No food just alcohol. I was constantly getting drunk,no regrets,no extra  feelings,just happy. Just the way I needed. Just the way he wanted, Space is what he needed.  I got up and decided to go to his house what did he know? He still loves me, He still needed me just like I need him. I got there in about 5 minutes and I could do is bang on the door. After a while Klaus opened the door.

"Julia? what are you doing here?"

I sniffled "To get you back mister. I know you love me and I love you so we can just reconnect!" he looked at me with pity.

"Its not the best moment,Love I'm quite busy" he whispered in a hush tone.

"Klaus who is it darling?" came a seductive voice from the living room.

"You're not alone are you?"

Hen looked down "So you listen to me pour my heart out I tell you I love you still and you've moved on. Was I nothing to you...Am I nothing to you"

"Its not like that.."

"Then what is it like then Klaus?"

I looked at him his piercing blue eyes glaring at me with such an intensity that it would kill anyone on the spot.

"I...Its just...Yes I did move on"

I frowned "That's it then"

He nodded, I walked miserable "I guess I wanted you more And looking back now, I'm sure I wanted you more I guess I wanted you more.  

flashback ended

  I held in a dry sob "No is the saddest experience you'll ever know.Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know" 

flashback

"Do you love me?"

 Klaus looked down suddenly finding great interest in his shoe buckle. I raised an eyebrow hope draining slowly.

" Perfect weather isn't it love?"  I shrugged

"If you like thunderstorms and floods."

He looked down "Oh Yea" he scratched the back of his neck and frowned.

"So this is it?" I put my hand on my hip and tapped my foot patiently,waiting. Or at least in my head I was I probably was yelling and crying immaturely.

"Do you?"  

He shook his head,"No I don't I don't love you"

I blinked away the tears "Fair enough I guess This is goodbye then"

"Were out of goodbyes, love"  

I walked away trying hard not to break down and tell him I loved him and that I would do anything  to get him back. This time ill be strong This time I wil move on.

flashback ended

I heard steps come up the stairs and I wiped my tears and pretended to be asleep.

"Yea you're awake that doesn't work"

I stood there unmoving.

"Come on  juju I wanna talk"

I groaned and got up "Whats up?"

"I heard you from downstairs I'm worried.. were worried I mean" He sat down and I put my head in his lap.

" It just hurts so much sometimes Damon Its like I know I should be over him but we've been together so long I get use to our fights,kisses, everything reminds me of him."

He  rubbed his thumb against my face.

" I guess you feel that way about Katherine huh?"

He nodded clenching his jaw.

"Wanna make each other forget?" he asked.

I looked up at him and grabbed his face "Gosh I love you" He bit my bottom lip "I love you too" 

~

 I was drunk, I was wasted  but I felt better. Damon and me were having a ball and for this moment I forgot everything, Everyone and I focused on Damon and the whiskey. Stefan came in "Is this how you help her?"  He giggled "Oops" I sat down sleepily "Stefan remind me today I have some thing today okay"  he nodded and I blinked and the world seemed to fade away

Klaus pov 

I was miserable, I hadn't feed in about a whole week. I missed her I missed her soo much,but how could I do this to her again? The whole back and fourth thing. I got a shot of whiskey and decided I would eat. She wouldn't want me like this. I didn't want myself like this, I bet you that father was as happy as a button. THAT hob knocker I scanned the area no,NO,maybe,NO, perfect. I walked up to her. "Hello love" she smiled shyly. "Hi my names Caroline"

I smiled "Nice to meet you Love,My names Nicklaus"

She smiled flirtatiously Feeding off of this one was gonna be

easy.

 book~Alex cross run

Song~one is the loneliest number three dog night

message/rant~Okay so were starting to learn how dysfunctional this relationship really is and jeez its really dysfunctional.  AND i FOUND OUT WHAT HOB KNOCKER MEANS ITS someone who has intercourse with animals eew. Okay guys this is like 1074 words I mean of course you have to take out the message and stuff and the lyrics which is probably like maybe 800 or 900.