Chapter 14

**********RECAP*********

Logan eyed at her in the mirror, "Stop denying it, you will feel free with facing the truth,"

She only hiccuped from crying, "The truth?"

He looked at her dead in the eye, everything around them went completely quiet, she could only hear her own heartbeat.

"You are my mate Aurora,"

She felt her ears ring from his words. Everything hit her like a brick wall. Why she felt like she did, why she had those warm feelings in her chest. Her eyes went wide with shock, felt like she was about to faint with all these emotions and reality coming at her at once.

Aurora's breathing went pitch. She stood there, her whole body just felt numb. The heaviness in chest ached somehow stopped, but the memories of all the things he did to her kept on repeating in her head, over, and over, and over.... yet she couldn't hate him. Because he was her mate. She could never leave. Never go back home. Never see her family again.

She was forever stuck. Stuck in this prison. In this nightmare.

Stuck with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora felt Logan's arms around her were like chains. Chains keeping her from her freedom, from her life, from her family. She could feel the last hope of escaping shattering inside her, any type of fight within her was quickly disappearing.

It felt like someone had poured gasoline into the spark of fear in her stomach. The words he said... they scarred her thoughts and mind deeply. The thought of escaping was now the last thing on her mind. Any kind of thought she had was blocked by fear, the surprise, and shock that came with his words.

Her eyes hopelessly raised up to the mirror again, her lifeless eyes connecting to his possessive gaze. The feelings she had for him she knew that it is not her own. But by force, the force of the mate bond, the force of the mark he gave her. She had the choice of rejecting this man. But by this mark, they are bonded till death.

All this realization hitting at once it made her want to throw up. Overwhelmed tears came pouring out down her cheeks. The room kept on spinning and she couldn't control it. It felt like there wasn't enough oxygen, and her own thought, those awful memories from this horrid man, they were making her feel like she was going to shatter like glass. This fear was going deep into her bones. This was the kind of fear that she had never experienced. Her skin felt almost numb by shock, and the tiredness was making her whole body weak, faint. It was that kind of fear you can only witness when you have a nightmare.

But for Aurora, this was a nightmare she could never awake from. It was her reality.

A light gleamed to her eyes from the sink made her slightly snap out of it, making her looked down.