To my Readers <3 !!!

Hello to my fellow readers! I know it has been a loooong time... believe me when I say that I never forgot about this story. I have been extremely busy with work and school and don't have a lot of time as I did in the past... but I am still very determined to finish this story.

As you noticed I changed the book's title from 'My Mate Bought Me' to now 'She Kissed the Damned'. I know it can be confusing but it is the same book with the same plot. I have been wanting to change the book title for a while and now feel more confident with the new name <3! I hope you guys like it as well :)

I deeply apologize for the amount of time I haven't uploaded a chapter. I would write the chapter for months and didn't like where it was going and would delete the whole thing and start from square one -.- ... I seem to second guess myself a lot, which only leaves you guys waiting even longer... I just want this book to be perfect and for you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. I need to be more confident with what I write and only hope that you guys will enjoy it!

I am pleased to say that I am already working on chapter 13 and I know you guys will enjoy it! I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 12!! I appreciate all of you and know that I read every comment you write and grateful every time you guys vote <3 !!!

Till next time!!!!!