⌬ - [임민지] G R A V I T Y

○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○

L O A D I N G
FILE:// O B S I D I A N . 0 7

○ ○ ○

[임민지] IM MINJI➥ AGENT OWL

[임민지] IM MINJI
AGENT OWL

[ BIRTHPLACE + HOMETOWNS |
ATLANTA, USA.
TONGYEONG, SOUTH KOREA.

[ HEIGHT + WEIGHT |
157cm, 46kg

[ LANGUAGES SPOKEN   |
KOREAN, ENGLISH, GREEK, ARABIC, THAI, MANDARIN, CANTONESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN.

[ KNOWN FAMILY  |
[ 임병철 ] IM BYUNGCHUL / ADOPTIVE FATHER
TONGYEONG, KR. PSYCHOLOGIST

[ 임민영 ] IM MINYOUNG /  ADOPTIVE MOTHER
TONGYEONG, KR. SUPERVISING COUNSELLOR

[ 임대현 ] IM DAEHYUN / ADOPTIVE BROTHER
TONGYEONG, KR. ➥ STUDENT

○  ⌬  ○

youngkwan meeting room
saturday, august 30th 2018 — 1000 hours.

○  ⌬  ○

— INTELLIGENCE IS A WEAPON HIDDEN FROM THOSE WHO REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT, FOR KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, AND POWER MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND.

The number of spots for the potential candidates had dwindled down to the final two, and it was clear that everyone in the room was tense as they tried to figure out who would fill them.

Every pick mattered, which is why conversation flowed steadily through the room, names plucked from thin air and tossed back where they came from. It was an unspoken rule that they had to work together now more than ever.

One teacher, however, was in a far less agreeable mood. VICTORIA had been on edge ever since JUNHEE opened his mouth to offer their first candidate, and she had been ready to snap ever since.

She bit at the corner of her thumbnail in an effort to keep her mouth shut, but the cocky smile on his perpetually smug face was threatening her cover and she was in need of backup.

In her mind, filled with thoughts of either throwing a textbook at him or going into retirement and raising 9 cats, she realized she hadn't had the opportunity to select a student for the mission. Now that was unfair.

Going over potential students would be a wonderful distraction from her fury, after all the team could benefit from a few more smart minds to compliment the amount of brawn her colleagues had selected.

"Would RYU MINGNA be of any interest?" she mentioned as the girl's bright smile filled her mind. She was quite strong-willed and would easily fit in with the crew thus far.

"She would've been perfect, but I believe we've already got plans for her to represent our school in the International Science Olympiad due to her outstanding performance."

VICTORIA frowned, but she knew that the girl would definitely be the best candidate for the olympiad. Nonetheless, it was a hit to her pride, but she was quick to recover as her mind was always full of ideas.

"Perhaps IM MINJI then? She's been top of nearly every class in the Operations and Research track and could benefit from the practical experience." she affirmed, crossing her fingers beneath the desk in desperation.

To her delight she witnessed some of the professors considering the proposition with slow nods and murmurs, and a smile began to blossom on her lips.

"MINJI also can speak 9 languages fluently!" JINAH piped up from across the table, "which is an invaluable skill of course."

"It says here her parents aren't agents though, how are we going to come up with a reason for why their daughter is going on a free trip around the world for an undetermined amount of time?" JUNMYEON questioned.

His point was fair, she was one of the 10 or something students without a family in the espionage business, making her somewhat of a liability for the mission.

"I'll figure out a cover story later, I think the team could really benefit from her bright mind and even brighter personality. Someone has to help keep their spirits up in dreary situations anyways," the headmistress sighed, and the rest of the professors nodded in acknowledgment.

"Here's to hoping that she'll be our little light in the dark." BAEKHYUN chuckled dryly. No one followed suite.

○ ○ ○

L O A D I N G
FILE:// H W A N G G E U M . 0 7

○ ○ ○

[김우석] KIM WOOSEOK➥ AGENT ELPIDA

[김우석] KIM WOOSEOK
AGENT ELPIDA

ATTENTION!
F̴͇͉͉͡I͇̺̖̻̰͕̼͇L̩͉͔̯͟͞ͅḚ̛͉̹̝͇̫̳̱ ̬̗͜C̱͚͍̮͉̘̹͞O̶̪̙͚̲̥R̢̡͙̳̰̜̤R̡̬̹̬̲͖̱̼͝ͅŲ͚̫͕̝̹̖̜͕̀ͅP͍̦̙̭̪͚͢T̢̛̰̥̻̰͚͍̳̯É͚͉͍͟D̨̙͈̬̞̭͔̥͢

E X I T I N G S E S S I O N.

○  ⌬  ○

[ AGENT CREATED BY  | WONHVGS
[ SLOT | GRAVITY

  [ NOTES | coronatine sucks for real. also it was super super hard to pick a form for this slot cus everyone's was just? so good? ill pm side character opportunities to those who didn't get the slot later.

anyways im on break, byebye 💃