〄 [ ELITE REGISTERY | ⁰²

○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○

L O A D I N G
S T U D E N T S

○ ○ ○

⌘ VIEW WITH BLACK BACKGROUND ⌘
please read note at the end of the chapter too.

|| T E M P O  ₊˚

|| T E M P O ˚.   ASSIGNED !
power is power, now watch me burn it down

༉‧₊˚✧ SILENT  like the night, and as deadly as the blades she wields so expertly, TEMPO is not one to be messed with. She's never really opened up to anyone besides the girls, and even then they don't know much at all about her, but that's the way she likes to keep it. She's the best at stealth tactics, be it utilizing a hidden dagger or sneaking a cyanide pill into the drink of enemies, and she's damn good at what she does. No one seems to know what she does after lessons, not even her roommates, which causes a lot of rumours about her and her past to spread like wildfire. Mysterious and alluring, some of the younger students might also describe her as intimidating. But what they don't know is she's been broken before, which is probably why she's so indifferent, harsh and bitingly cold to people she doesn't deem as friends. There's a reason she was named the team's leader though, because deep down, she'll protect her friends no matter what.

AGE RANGE || 1997 - 1996 liner
FACECLAIM SUGGESTIONS || Someone cold who doesn't smile a lot + tall and 'leaderly', if that makes sense (eg. ex-pristin's nayoung, gfriend's sowon)

AGENCY POINTS ||
•✦HAS a meaningful tattoo, what and where is it?

•✦WHAT caused her to become secretive and cold Did something happen, or was she always like this?

•✦ SHE'S known her love interest from before the mission, but they aren't exactly on friendly terms.

•✦HAS a hobby none of the girls would expect
(no, not murder).