⌬ - [준애리] T E M P O

Start from the beginning

HWANG JIHYUN sat a silent monarch, watching with insouciance as the teachers around her drew their conclusions on who was to be in the team they were so carefully selecting.

It was amusing to see the dynamics her staff had forged with one another, from the best of friends to bitterest of (fr)-enemies. All these people were top of the game, elite agents with years of training, but even they had time for fun and games every once in a while.

However this was not one of those times, and it took a couple of sidelong glances at some of the teachers to realize that their petty nuances were to be kept off the table and in their heads.

"Hey JIHYUN, we haven't heard any of your suggestions yet. Is there anyone you had in mind?" JOONGI suddenly spoke, causing her to stop silencing JUNHEE and VICTORIA with constant glares.

Of all the staff members within YOUNGKWAN, JOONGI was the one she was closest to. Perhaps it was because they were similar in age, or that he always managed to ease her tensions and worries without much effort, he was the one person who called her by her real name more than her title.

As his question mulled in the newfound silence of the room, she realized she never prepared any set of students to bring up. It was horribly foolish of her, YOUNGKWAN girls were always taught to be prepared, but it had slipped her mind.

Recalling the previously mentioned girls, she tried to think of a skill they had yet to embody. One particular factor that stuck out immediately was how the majority of them were in their 4th and 5th years, though it made sense since they immediately deemed 1st and 2nd years unfit for the tasks.

But perhaps it was due time that someone more experienced could take the reigns, someone who could stand firm and lead the girls with unparalleled drive and skill.

Immediately her mind brushed through the 7th years, which was rather easy considering they were but a class of 24, one of the smaller groups.

Perhaps BAE KYUNGJAE? She was always viewed like a vaguely cold mother figure to the younger girls, not to mention her apt with weaponry that could even impress MINSEOK.

Wait, no, she had already been assigned a graduate mission involving President Moon Jaein and the DGSI, quite a pity.

Names flew in and out of her head at random, and she was about 9 girls deep when one stuck out to her. Pause. Reflect. Play.

"AERI JUN," she blurted out, something that wasn't normal for the eerily composed, classy woman. It was too late to change her tone, the name was out and so was her image.

"We need more experienced girls on this mission, and as a 7th year she's certainly been through a lot. She would make an excellent leader to head this mission, not to mention a perfect stealth combatant when things get rough. I trust that she is resolute enough to hold her ground, which is imperative in a mission such as this."

JUNHEE nodded along to her words, mind reflecting on the girl who was 2 years his junior. Though he hadn't befriended any of the students, he did respect her talent and the skill she demonstrated in his class.

Her absolute stone cold resolve was clear in every mock mission and assessment, she would not be fazed as crimson painted floors in likeness to her name.

Looking around the room showed the slow agreement of the student at hand, until everyone was on board with the HEADMISTRESS' decision. She smiled, it was fun to be a part of the team.

"May she lead us to victory."

○ ○ ○

L O A D I N G
FILE:// H W A N G G E U M . 0 6

○ ○ ○

[김남준] KIM NAMJOON➥ AGENT ARES

[김남준] KIM NAMJOON
AGENT ARES

ATTENTION!
F̴͇͉͉͡I͇̺̖̻̰͕̼͇L̩͉͔̯͟͞ͅḚ̛͉̹̝͇̫̳̱ ̬̗͜C̱͚͍̮͉̘̹͞O̶̪̙͚̲̥R̢̡͙̳̰̜̤R̡̬̹̬̲͖̱̼͝ͅŲ͚̫͕̝̹̖̜͕̀ͅP͍̦̙̭̪͚͢T̢̛̰̥̻̰͚͍̳̯É͚͉͍͟D̨̙͈̬̞̭͔̥͢

E X I T I N G S E S S I O N.

○  ⌬  ○

[ AGENT CREATED BY  | okey-dokeyo
[ SLOT | TEMPO

  [ NOTES | ha ha senior year is kicking my ass! im so sad cause i rly wanna keep writing this but there's so much to do for school and i kinda hate it??

that aside, here we have our spicy leader miss aeri, with a lovely form from jen who has a bottomless stomach. you may have noticed namjoon is a year older than the '96 limit but there's a good reason for that, not to mention i love the way aeri and him are tied together. also imagine her as 2016/2017 krystal so that she fits the age vibe djdjs.

next up should be gravity, then with you and then we can FINALLY begin this with the first chapter. please excuse my shitty update schedule, it happens, but i hope you guys enjoy this! thank u for 18k!!