Chapter 3- The Bus

Clare's POV-

The bus comes to a stop and I gather all my stuff to depart. As I stand my phone drops in the process. I reach to pick it up but someone else has another idea.

Harry reaches down to pick up my phone at the same time I do.

I freeze.

Now, for your information, I'm not normally this way around the male population. But it was Harry fucking Styles. If I wasn't nervous something would be up.

I shoot up in a fast motion, losing balance slightly. I plant my feet on the ground and look back down at the creature before me. His arm muscles move gracefully as his hand stretches farther to grab my phone. He comes back up to a standing position and looks in my direction.

"You seemed to have dropped something." He has a slight smirk etched across his face, making his dimples pop a bit.

I must look as red as a fucking tomato as I stare down at my phone in his hand. I look up slowly, making eye contact ever so quickly.

"Yes - umm... thank you Harry" I mumble

"No need to thank me....?" His raspy voice questioning me.

"Clare" I say.

"Ahh yes Clare! I knew that." He knew that, I wonder.

I nod and smile a small smile before making my way down the isle, hair shielding my embarrassed face. Shit he is totally wondering why I was so embarrassed. And oh god he probably caught me staring too.

Just my luck.

Why was today the fucked up day? Out of all days, out of all weeks, out of all months, out of all YEARS, Harry has to notice me because I dropped my fucking phone. Way to make a first impression

******************************

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S ME!!! Sorry it's so short, but no worries my love I'm so excited to be back in the game!!! Hope this was a nice surprise!! Xxx

Weaknessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें