Chapter 2- Him

As soon and he walked on the bus my heart stopped. My eyes were locked on his beautiful figure. He was the most beautiful human creation on the planet.

His green orbs were breathtaking and his curly hair was styled to perfection. He was buff and had broad shoulders.

He was like a God.

He was wearing a white tee shirt and jeans. His tee shirt showed his scattered tattoos perfectly, allowing me to admire them. He chewed on his lip piercing while scanning the seats for a place to sit. He ended up sliding into the empty seat next to me and Niall.

This has never happened before. I looked to Niall for guidance but, he just shrugged. Harry had always been a popular boy so that means he didn't take to much of a liking to me. It's not that I wasn't popular, I had friends, but it's just... he's the king of the school. Quarterback of the football team, boyfriend of the head cheerleader... shall I go on? He was known as the "bad boy" at our high school. He smoked, slept with a different girl every night... But from the first time I saw him, I wanted to change him.

I glanced over at him and he gave me a small smile. I quickly turned.my head and quietly squealed. Niall put on a quick smile and turned back to the window. Why was he acting like that? Isn't he happy for me? He smiled at me!!

Niall's Pov

I'm glad to see her happy but, shit! I want her to like me! I have loved Clare since the day we met in 5th grade. I mean I thought she liked me but, I couldn't tell because she was so obsessed with Harry. I hope she gets it through her head that he is a douche bag. I just don't want here to get hurt but, I want her to be happy at the same time. I know she has never had a boyfriend and that maybe I should ask her but I don't want to ruin our relationship...

She's just so beautiful. I love the way her cheeks flush so easily when she is embarrassed and she hides behind her hair. Her laugh is like music to my ears and her smile brightens my day. I think I might love her.

Oh no.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey my loves!!:) This is my second chapter and I'm sorry it's short. Please comment and vote!!! I want your advice:) I love you guys!!! Xoxo