chapter 15: blood..

JUNGKOOK POV
I went straight to jihyung's apartment and went in and saw him with my ex and rolled eyes and he looked me "can u fucking knock?" He rolled his eyes "no! What the fuck..you really had to fuck jimin?!" He smirked "oh that little slut..I can tell why u like him so much..his moans are so sexy" I went straight to him and punched him in the face, and he wipped the blood off his lip "wow.. finally standing up for yourself" star was trying to stop me from hitting him anymore "fuck off jihyung!..cause now jimin is fucking pregnant and he doesn't know who the father is" he smirked "have fun with that pregnant whore" I kept punching him and star was trying to get me away from him..
•NEXT MORNING•
JIMIN POV
I woke up and texted yoongi to come pick me up from jungkooks house.. jungkook was still not here and I sighed and was very sad..yoongi picked me up.."I'm getting abortion.." he nodded "yeah I know.." I sighed and looked out the window putting my hand on my stomach..we got to the hospital and went to hoseok and jungkook showed up "wait!" I frowned and looked at him "what?" He went to me "I want to be here with you..its ur choice if u wanna keep it or not..but I don't hate u..I'm sorry I left last night" he had a couple brusies on his arm and face had some scratches.."it's okay.." I teared up and he wipped my eyes "I'll be out here" I nodded and went with hoseok to the hospital room "you ready?" I nodded..I went thru with the abortion..I felt horrible..I just lost my baby..it's gone..dead..I was a mother and i screwed up and I let it go..I hope it will be okay in heaven..and i was so sorry and I wish I couldve gave it a life..I just couldn't handle it..we went back to jungkooks house I fell asleep on the bed and Jungkook laying there with me and i dreamed having a family with jungkook.. giving birth.. watching our kids grow and run around in the yard.. being happy.. playing..why couldn't have that..I felt like I made a mistake but I couldn't stop it and I couldn't bring it back and stop myself from leaving that baby..I saw it..the kid looking at me..a little boy.. looking back at me and smiling then disappearing into the light..I started crying in my sleep and saying no many times.."baby.." jungkook tried to wake me up then I did and cuddled into his chest and cried he rubbed my back "calm down" i cried more "I could've gave it a life..I feel like I made a mistake..it could've been our kid" jungkook kinda teared up and then closed his eyes and cuddled me still rubbing my back..days went by and I didn't wanna leave I was so upset..more days went by and jungkook and yoongi were so worried..I slept most of the time and had so many nightmares.. jungkook tried to confront me alot and yoongi and jungkook tried to get me to eat but I refused..I was loosing weight..I didn't look good..my eyes were always red from crying..I refused to anything and jungkook hated seeing me like this.. yoongi tried to help me but I refused..two weeks went by and I looked worse and I still refused to everything and jungkook got hoseok to come to the house and check on me and finally ate a sandwich then sat by the window looking out and seeing children play at the house in front and I looked away...crying more..