chapter 8: lies

JIMIN POV
we talked for a long time and ended up cuddling back to sleep I felt safe with him nothing bad was gonna happen and happy being with him..
•MORNING•
I woke up again and he was awake getting dressed "oh good morning" I smiled at him and rubbed my eyes "good morning" he smiled back then walked over and helped me with my my clothes "we have to get going" I looked at him confused "where?" He sighed "to see my brother.." I looked away and stood up "oh okay.." he grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. I saw a girl in sweatpants and t-shirt with violet hair "what u looking at?" I looked away "sorry.." violet rolled her eyes "why not u close that mouth sometime the whole house doesn't wanna hear omg jungkook yes Ah so good yes fuck yes" she laughed, jungkook was getting pissed off look with her and i just looked away embarrassed "you arent the first one and you will not be the last" she walked away and I looked up at jungkook "don't listen to her.." I nodded slowly and followed him to the car and we got in and drove off, after awhile we made it to the place and it was a bad neighborhood the house didn't look so great and we walked in. Two guys were on the couch messing with some things on a table another one was by the window smoking and another one was in the kitchen Making out with a girl. We walked to a office like room, jungkook knocked on the door "who the fuck is knocking?" A voice from Inside the room said "it's me jungkook..I'm here with my boyfriend.." jihyung walked to the door and opened and saw me and looked at me up and down "well you must be jimin" I nodded "hmm jungkook kiji needs ur help upstairs I guess ur boyfriend could wait in here.." jungkook looked at me then at jihyung "okay..but don't lay a finger on him.." jungkook walked off and i walked into the room and jihyung shut the door. I stood by the wall not wanting to touch anything and I looked at the ground "well no wonder jungkook likes you..ur pretty sexy for a guy" he smirked and walked closer to me and lift my chin to him "hmm such pretty plump lips..wonder how a sexy boy like you, tastes" I was confused and kinda scared what he was doing. He smirked and leaned closer to me and kissed me deeply and why did I like it...I didn't pull away..I didn't tell him to stop I was scared to anyways..he pulled away and turned me around and took off my pants and panties "hmm such a nice ass" I closed my eyes and didn't say anything...why was I liking this.. couples minutes passed and hes fucking me and covered my mouth..why did I not tell him to stop..why was I enjoying.. jungkook is my boyfriend and I'm being fucked by his brother and I'm enjoying it..we kept going then suddenly the door opened..