chapter 5: his life

JIMIN POV
I woke up again in my room i didn't want to..i didn't wanna leave..I didn't want to see that asshole jungkook.."are u up jimin?" Tae peeked in and saw me, I wipped my eyes "yeah" I said in a sad voice "jimin why are u crying?" He walked in and saw that I was covering myself because I was naked "it's nothing" he frowned looking at me "are u crying because of him?" I looked up "uhh" I sighed "yeah.." he frowned more "why?" "I said it was nothing!" I got up with my blanket and walked to my closet and tae sighed then left closing the door and I got changed then I went to grab my phone and bag and left the dorm and I was walking until I saw jungkook with a girl and I froze. He was kissing her and holding her close, WHY COULDN'T THAT BE ME?! I started tearing up again and I looked down and walked past them

JUNGKOOK POV
I noticed jimin and I pulled away "whats wrong babe?" I looked at jimin then at star "uh" I didn't answer and I tried to run to catch up to jimin "JUNGKOOK!" I didn't listen and I kept running

JIMIN POV
I heard jungkook calling my name and I didn't turn around "jimin!" I then turned around wipping my eyes "what do u want?" I didn't look at him "why not u just go back to your girlfriend and act like nothing happened like it didn't mean anything..I'm sorry ur probably not even into guys I'm so dumb.." he frowned "what? Jimin no..i am bi but she's not my girlfriend and that kiss was something and I'm sorry I left u like that..it's just I can't let u know me.." I looked at him "what do u mean?" He sighed "jimin there is alot to me you don't want to know.." I was confused "well I do wanna know" he walked closer and grabbed my hand "please don't be scared" I looked up at him "I'm not.." he sighed again then leaned closer and kissed me and the same thing happened I don't know what took over me but I kissed back. He pulled away our lips still close, I wrapped my arms around his neck "jungkook I don't want u to leave" he cupped my face "I'm not leaving, but if u wanna know me..ur gonna have to come with me" I looked at him "I guess I'll miss classes.." he nodded then I smiled some and leaned close and kissed him again and he kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist. Afterwhile we pulled away and walked to his car and got in i didn't ask any questions I just followed "do u wanna go get something to eat first?" I looked at him "sure" we drove and got some food and again, sat in his car and ate. After we were done eating I looked at him and he noticed and looked at me and I blushed, looking away he laughed then leaned closer to me and grabbed my face to face towards him and kissed me passionately and it felt so nice I melted straight into the kiss and opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in and we kissed deeply and gripped onto his hair and pulled him closer..i wanted more..I wanted him and I wanted him now..