Boating trip

So hayes and I had decided to treat ourselves to a boat trip. Just him and I, on a boat, in the middle of the water. As I walked out into the boat, I saw his eyes quickly transfer from what seemed like a picnic basket to me. Naturally, I attempted to hide my body with the towel I had brought with me and I felt my cheeks burn ferociously red. Hayes just smiled and continued doing what he had been busy on before. It was the perfect weather and I was glad hayes and I had picked that day but it all felt a bit too cheesy. I wanted the day to be good as hayes was always touring and I hardly got any time with him, and if I did, fans always found us. I had heard hayes asking Nash for advice on what to surprise me with and, surprisingly, Nash actually had a really good idea.
"Okay I think I'm ready Y/n!" Hayes called and turned around to face me.
"Well what are you waiting for then?" I said, walking to sit next to him as he somehow managed to steer the boat away successfully.
After about an hour of chilling out, eating hayes' crappy attempt of a sandwich, talking about hayes' crappy attempt of a sandwich and coming to the conclusion that his crappy attempt is still better than what I could have ever made, hayes pushed me into the water.
"Hayes give me some warning next time!"
"Hey Y/n!"
"Yes hayes?"
"I'm going to push you in the water."
"Too late hayes!" I tried to shout but laughter took over as hayes dived in next to me, causing a massive splash.
"Hayes! Again, a little warning would be nice!"
"Hey Y/n?"
"Yes hayes?" I asked, already knowing what he was going to say.
"I'm going to jump in and splash you." I smiled and swam over to him. I pressed myself close to him and placed my head on his shoulder, kicking my feet to stay afloat. I soon pulled away and I saw hayes prepare for a kiss. I splashed him instead.
"What! So not fair Y/n! You can't do that!"
"Well...I did. So?" I asked raising my eyebrows and giggling.
"Well I think we should have a water fight."
"I agree hayes. We should." And we did.