Halloween

"Okay hayes, so i have five options for halloween!" I exclaimed, holding up my outfits for him to see.

"Cool, can you show me them?" He asked.

"Hayes," I sighed, "why else would I have asked you to come over?"

"Um maybe because you wanted to spend precious time with your loveable boyfriend?" He wiggled his eyebrows and stepped so close to me that i could have kissed him easily. Instead, i pushed him back laughing.

"Um............no! I asked you to come over so that YOU could spend precious time with your loveable girlfriend and help her decide what to be for halloween!"

"You're such a kid."

I stepped out of the room and into the hallway in which hayes was sitting.

"Y/n you've literally got a bed sheet over your head," hayes said crouching down laughing.

"I tried okay! I wanted to be a ghost! But i guess i just flopped," I said looking down and tugging at my attempt at a costume. Hayes walked over and took me into a big hug, bending down a bit because he's too tall. I looked up at his face and giggled.

"Wait...what did you just do??" He asked pulling back and looking at me astonished. At first i didn't know why but then i realised.

I ran away covering my mouth which was wide open with shock,"did i just? Did i really just giggle??" I squirmed slightly,"oh my gosh that sounded girly! What happening to me?"

Hayes walked over cracking up with laughter and pulled me close to him. "I don't know but i do know that i want you to finish trying on your costumes and come hang out with me," he said planting a small kiss on my cheek.

"Good plan but let me change into something better," i said winking and running back into the room.

"Hahahahaha! Y/n i thought you were going to come out in like your underwear or something!" Hayes shouted, falling to the floor in fits of laughter.

"Whats wrong with this??" I asked.

" um maybe the fact that you're dressed like freaking Gandalf!"

"Well i thought it was quite sexy..."

"No y/n, you're sexy. However, the costume is not."

"Smooth, very smooth hayes."

"Does it deserve a kiss?"

"Do you seriously want to kiss Gandalf?" I questioned him. In answer, he grabbed me and the kissing began. Well up until the point where Nash walked in on hayes making out with me dressed like an old man wizard.