Dear God

Being that my 16th birthday just passed I felt old. I had to walk pass August everyday on the way to highschool. There was no avoiding it. Besides the occasional pops in the face I really liked him. I didn't walk with my sister and my cousin to school or home much. Between my sister staying at my cousin's house now and my parents having nearly everyday overnight stays at work I was at home a lot. Aug was 23 now and looked better than when he was 14. He hated for me to be at the house by myself and I didn't care so sometimes I'd let him come inside and watch over me. He always told me that I grew all the way up but I never thought much of it. Or at least that was until today. He came in and it went souTh from there.
"Yo shawt where my drink at" he said with a deep voice. His favorite was a straight shot of vodka.
"It's on the counter" I returned
I usually don't drink except today I did. I took 3 shots meanwhile he was sippin on his second.
"Damn slow down" he said
"Nah I'm good" I took another
We paused and looked at each other he looked better than ever now.
"What?" I asked with a laugh
"You hella cute you know dat"
"Whateva August"
We walked to the couch and I turned on the tv. He kept looking at me. I laid my head on his strong chest.
"Betta get up fa you start sum"
"And if I want to"
He kissed me. I kissed him back of course but he really really kissed me. He found a way to force my lips open with his tongue and seemed to trade his tongue for mine. He bit on my bottom lip sending chills through my body. We rolled over and landed on the floor. Thank God I moved to coffee table earlier this morning. He started to lift my shirt and grab my titties. I don't think he was aware of my 34 DD's that I was packing.
"Shit!" He let out
And went down on them. He kissed in a circular form around my nipples. It felt good. Good enough to make me explode. As soon as he made his way to my clit one feel of his tongue and my juices were all over him. He looked up and smiled. He kissed my pussy lips and spread them open with his lips. He sucked on my clit and inserted his tongue into my walls. He thrust his tongue in and out. He moved back up never taking his eyes off of mine.
"I want you" he said "relax ma I got you"
He too out his dick long and hard all of what had to be 9 inches. He thrust it in me. It was painful at first but then he kept going.
"Fuck me harder"
He did he pounded in me
"Damn tight ass pussy"
I busted and so did he. He rolled over still naked and got back dressed.
"Where you going aug?"