Snapbacks with Tattoos

Cross my hear I die hard come through yo good in all black

If you real you'd recognize

All I do is gring and pray

~ August Alsina~

"Stay behind us Leah and be ready to run" my sister said while my cousin looked at me giving me an assuring look.

"Wassup lil mammas" the words came of his mouth like idiotic bullets.

Tamara P.O.V.

"What'd he want" I thought to my self

I looked back to make sure Leah was still behind me and gave her THE EYE. She knew that meant "on my signal RUN!"

I opened my mouth only managing to get out "You new to slangin ain't you"

"Yea shawdy ain't you too young ta know all lat"

"I'm old enough to know you ain't supposed to be talking to us" my cousin quickly blurted out deciding internally to shut up after I gave her the "Heaven shut up" eye.

"Y'all wanna slang sum?"

He must've really been stupid to try to sale weed through 7 and 8 y/o's. As though there was a "Thug/Slanga handbook" that named all the rules I finally asked

"Don't you know it's a death wish to slang to kids under 10. Especially us girls?"

"Nah lil momma I'm finna change the game. I want the lil one behind chu"

Leah P.O.V.

The last four words "Lil one behind chu" stung my earlobes. Not waiting on Tamara's signal I started to take off. I was grabbed before I could get far. I was forced to finally look him in the eyes which I had been avoiding all the while standing near him. " You gone slang or be slung shawty." Behind him I saw Tamara and Heaven fighting to get him off of me being that they were so small it wasn't until Tamara kicked him in between the legs is when he finally let me go and we took off the two more blocks we had to get home.

When we got to the house we all agreed not to tell my parents about it figuring the OG's would rough him up when news got around. We all are and got ready to go to sleep that night but I couldn't seem to sleep. Something I remembered seemed different about this new guy. He was lightskin with big brown eyes and was extra tall. Guys like that I didn't normally see around my street. He'd look young enough to still have to be in school as though being in the game wasn't his choice but yet he was put up to it by someone which in New Orleans was common. The most unusual thing was he had a tattoo that read Aug and in the middle of august was wearing all black.

N.O. Don't Mean Noजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें