ch. 9

When the bag over my head is removed all I see is a hook and my blood runs cold before it registers in my mind that I'm being tied up.

"Abby!" I look to my left and see Ben looking at me with a look of both fear and concern. "Breath Abby. Everything is going to be fine." He sooths and I try and calm down my breathing.

"Thank you." I mouth and he nods before a deranged guy with black hair and shocking blue eyes gets in between us.

"Well well well. Hello deary." He laughs and I try and shy away from him but I can't move. "And what is a stunning little thing like you going here?" He runs a hook gently down my cheek and I close my eyes as I fight back the memories.

"Leave her alone!" I hear Ben faintly exclaim and the guy laughs more.

"Oh? And what is she to you?" He questions as I feel his hook run across my neck.

"Leave my sister alone!" Ben exclaims and my mind can't take anymore as the memories come back in full force and reality fades away. I hear that maniacal laughter that haunts my nightmares fills my ears and I can't see anything but black.

"You are a pretty one aren't you?" His voice says and I feel tears fall down my cheeks and he laughs harder. "If only yer parents hadn't trapped me on that island. You and I wouldn't be here." He laughs.

"Please just let me go." I whimper and that's when I feel the first blow.

"Shut it! Now I usually don't return damaged goods but I'm going to make an exception this time." I manage to see the white of his teeth and know that he's grinning. With that he starts hitting me and all I can do is scream in pain. "Go ahead and scream! No one can hear you! Even if they did no one cares! Haha! They let you get taken!" He laughs and taunts. "Do the spell see witch." He orders before I look in the direction he was looking and see none other then Ursula.

"With pleasure." She grins.

~Ben~

I watch Abby twitch and whimper and know that she went back to that place.

"Abby! Abby you need to come back! Everything is going to be alright. I promise! Just please come back!" I call and she grits her teeth. "Please Abby they can't hurt you anymore." I plead. "Come back Abby. Please come back. Think of Jay! He'll come and rescue you!"

~Abby~

"Think of Jay! He'll come and rescue you!" I faintly hear as I feel another blow to my skin. Jay? Jay! With a new resolve I fight my way out of my nightmare until I see Ben staring at me with a worried expression. "You alright?" He asks and I take a shakey breath before weakly nodding. "Tired?" I nod again. "Just rest for a few minutes Abby. Everything will be alright." With a weak smile I feel my body sag as my world turns black.

~Jay~

When we finally get the wand made and to Uma's lair my heart stops at the sight Abby in Harry's arms as he stands behind them on their plank. She looks worse then when we first got here.

"Welcome!" Harry laughs.

"Finally!" Uma cheers and so does her crew but my glare stays fixed on Harry. "Give me the wand or you can kiss beasty boy and his sister goodbye." She grins and Mal pulls out the fake wand.

"Here." Uma shakes her head.

"To easy. Show me that it works." Mal hesitates and we notice dude. Carlos gets her attention and she turns to the dog and she says some made up words.

"Speak dog." Mal instructs dude.

"Does this vest make me look fat?" He asks and Uma and her crew starts laughing.

"Alright now give me the wand." Uma demands.

"Give me Ben and Abby!" Uma motions for Harry to bring them over and I walk to Mal's side and Harry cuts their ropes.

"I never get to have any fun." Harry sighs and I gently pat Abby on the back.

"Welcome back." She smiles up at me.

"Well now that the cuteness is over, give me the wand!" Uma demands and Mal hands it over as she grabs Ben and we head towards the exit but they notice that the wand is fake when Uma tries to use it to break the barrier. "No! You do not get to win!" Her and her crew starts coming at us and Abby quickly grabs a sword that Lonnie hands her.

I start fighting with Harry and he starts laughing.

"That girl is a beauty! I think once I'm done with you I'll just.... Keep her!" He laughs and I start to see red.

"Not going to happen." I grit out and start hitting him harder.

"So protective of her! Do you love her?" He grins and I grit my teeth.

"Shut up Harry!" I throw him back and manage to get his hook. I hold it over the water and his smile drops as he puts his sword down and holds his hands up in surrender.

"Villains don't love Jay. You know that." He says and holds his hand out for me to give him back his hook. I drop it in the water and he glares at me before jumping in after it.

Looking over I see her fighting two guys and hurry to her side to help her. I knock away one of the guys and she gives me a small smile in thanks before making quick work of the other guy. We hurry to the others and I grab her hand and we go and start the car with Lonnie.

"Thank you for saving me." Abby signs once we get back to the limo and I smile.

"Anytime." She nods. When the others get to us we hop in the front and start driving.