Bambam eyeing San who is walking to the book shelf, searching for books maybe. But no one know that his eyes was on one girl. His girl, Haneul.

His hand reach for a random book and walk back to a sit where normally not too many students were here at lunch because the library is not too attracted them. But San is, attracted the students.

San take a sit not too far from where Haneul and BamBam sat at. He open the book and acting like reading it while his eyes watching Haneul, even though Haneul didn't see him.

Suddenly San saw Haneul getting up from her sit and walk to a book shelf. He had his eyes on that girl but he think Haneul didn't recognize him presented.

Bambam was doing his works when suddenly his phone pooped out a message. It's from his tablemate, Chungha. Also a friend of he and Haneul but not that close.

‘ yo Bam. Are you get ready to get expelled from school or what? The professor was totally asking where you are right now. ’

Bambam widen his eyes and quickly put everything inside his bag. He was about to go but suddenly remember about Haneul so he just take a pen and leave a note on Haneul's book before he run to his class.

Haneul got a book from bookshelf and walk to his sit. She frowning, thinking where BamBam is. But she saw the note on her book. She read it.

‘ I'm sorry. Professor called for class. Gotta go.’

Haneul sighs. Then she close her book and collect her pen to put them in the pencil case. She got everything in her bag and take the book she search just now to put it back at the place.

While she was about to put the book in the place suddenly a hand reach hers.

She look at the person and couldn't blink her eyes.

“San.” her voice deep, calling the man's name. She can't moves a muscle. But she blinks her eyes for a second before came to reality and pull her hand off from San.

She look down tried to not awkward the situation and quickly walk away leaving the man.

San standing there watching her figure from a far, smirking. " You don't know what you've done to me, Haneul." He said before going back to his sit to take his belongings and walk out too.

___

Bambam was walking to his car when suddenly his phone ring, someone calling. He look at the caller name and it's Haneul.

" Yes, Han. What's up?" Bambam ask. " Hey Bam. Are you on your way back home?" Haneul ask through the phone while locking her locker before put the key inside her bag. " Ummm ... Yeah. Why?" Bambam lied and smile.

" Ouh nothing. I'm just, I thought you could send me home today because my dad had a meeting." Haneul pouting even BamBam can't see it.

Bambam snort. " Where is your usual king?" He teased but Haneul can't understand him. " What do you mean?" Haneul curious. " Don't act like you don't remember. Who is the usual man that send you home?" Bambam ask trying to make Haneul remember.

" Come on Bam. I don't know." Haneul almost said it loud but luckily she's outside the school already.

" How about that guy named, Choi San?" Bambam bit his bottom lip and smile. That's when he heard Haneul " ugh! " Bambam laugh and get in his car.

" Bam if you're not my friend, I will totally kill you right now." Haneul warning but BamBam continue laughing. " Whatever it is Haneul shi, I can't send you today." Bambam said. But Haneul just said okay and they end the call.

Haneul was walking by the sidewalk to her house. Luck not on her side after she knew her house is still a long way from where she's standing now.

As she was walking suddenly she saw a bunch of guys was sitting at the bus stop, like druggers. Maybe even worse.

Haneul was just keep walking until one of the guys stood in front of her. She didn't know where to go but she quickly turn around maybe she can escape but nope. The other man stood behind her and beside her.

" Where is this little girl going to?" The men who Haneul assume is the leader asking. But she just quiet her mouth. " Oh don't want to tell? Alright but maybe she need someone to open that little mouth, yeah?" The man start coming closer to Haneul but she quickly close her eyes.

Hoping someone or whoever will saved her.

But suddenly she heard nothing but a sound of someone beating. She doesn't open her eyes yet because maybe they're just fooling around with her.

But all of the sudden " you can open your eyes now." The voice said but she kinda heard it before. No. Don't tell it's-

Her eyes open and the person stood in front of her is her ex boyfriend.

She don't know what to do. Scream at the person who just saved her life or kiss the person who saved her life? But it depends on her heart. And it control her body.

...