Grace whipped her head over towards her sister, fire in her eyes.

"Lily, why?"

"Cuz I'm bored." Lily shrugged. "And it's funny when she gets mad at you."

"You're like the worst sister ever. I hope it is a boy. And I hope he pees on you every time you change his diaper." Grace gave her sister a nasty look as she walked towards a jar on the kitchen counter.

She muttered under her breath as she pulled a crumpled up dollar bill from her pocket and shoved it into the jar.

"What's this about you failing Bio?" Alison gave her daughter a disapproving look.

"I'm not failing exactly." Grace replied. She had a sheepish expression on her face. Sometimes she felt a little inferior to her sister. Everything came so easy to Lily. Grace wondered if the new baby would be as smart as her sister. It wasn't really a big deal, but she did act out because of it. "I just got a few points knocked off of my grade for getting in trouble in class."

"Why? What did you do?"

Lily snickered from where she was sitting at the kitchen table. Grace shot her a dirty look.

"Grace, I'm not going to ask you again." Alison glared at her.

"I glued boobs on the anatomy model."

Lily's little snickers turned into full blown cackles. Alison's mouth dropped open, but she didn't say anything. She was conflicted between being pissed off or laughing at the situation.

"Lily dared me." Grace pointed an accusatory finger at her sister.

"How..." Alison wasn't sure she wanted to know the details. "What did you even use for...just...how?"

"I found this humongous bra in the lost and found. I cut out the pads and filled it with ziplock baggies full of pudding and then glued the backs closed and stuck some pepperoni on the center on each side."

Alison wanted to be mad, but she was impressed with her child's ingenuity. If she only applied herself in other areas she could be running the world...

"I...may or may not have given a demonstration on lactating women with your pump..."

"You took my pump to do this?" Alison exclaimed. "That was brand new!"

"It's only slightly used now." Grace shrugged.

"Yeah, with a hint of stale pepperoni smell." Lily added with a laugh.

"You're not helping." Grace frowned.

"Not trying to."

Grace cut her eyes at Lily. She grabbed another dollar from her pocket and shoved it into the jar before looking at Lily and proclaiming,

"Bitch, I will cut you."

"Keep talking. I'd love to go on vacation on your dime." Lily grinned.

Alison looked at her two bickering girls and realized that she and Emily were officially certifiable for wanting to bring another child into their lives. Alison rolled her eyes and walked over to where Grace's books had landed on the floor.

Lily and Grace hustled to get them up before Alison could lean down to grab them. They'd been overly protective about her pregnancy.

"I can lift a two pound book, girls." Alison frowned in annoyance.

"Totally." Lily nodded. "We just didn't want you to see what's in them."

"Banned books haven't been a thing since the 1980s."