Meat - 肉

((sorry author-san's writing skill went to an 8 to a 1 BUUUT tell me if you see mistakes please))

*Kaneki's POV*

To many Thoughts raced through my mind as I slamed my apartment door behind me,

'(Y/n)'s a ghoul, b-but she cant be, to even think that there was a ghoul hiding this close to me'

the thought was traumatizing

"how can i have not noticed" i repeated uncontrollably

but then something caught me off guard. a feeling of something liquid drizzled down my neck, i slowly rasied my fingers as i traced it back to the source.

my eyes widened,

"w-what is this!?" i exclaimed

my hands shaked uncontrollable as i tried to wipe the excessive saliva drooling from my mouth.

*your POV*back at the ally*

this word ,

"monster"

still rang in your ears and pain was all you felt, tears streamed down your rosie cheeks as you sat on your knee's still in the same spot where kaneki left you.

touka stood quietly listening to your crying untill..

"(y/n) what is he?" she questioned making her way next to your sitting form. you looked up to see her eyes

"i dont k-know" you choked back on your words

"this pisses me off, come (y/n) lets go" touka stretched out her forearm gesturing for you to take it.

you shakingly grabbed her reaching hand and liffted yourself off the street floor, and slowly made your way back home.

*next day*

*RING RING RING*

it was hide, but you just waited, and made him go to voice mail, you didnt feel like talking.

*ding* one new voicemail.

you grabbed you phone and pressed listen.

"konnichiwa (y/n)!!! why dont you answer your calls? are you still in bed? you probably are but i just needed to remind you about the book signing with that one guy takatsuki- something, you and kaneki you both were going but looks like you both forgot hehe, but ya try to call me back (y/n)-chan mata ne!!" ('mata ne' means see you later)

you sighed, you both were supposed to go but things have changed so fast you dont even know what kaneki see's you as a anymore.

a friend or a monster?

'definetly a monster'

keeping back tears you texted hide.

{TO : Hiiiiide ^3^} "sooorry i couldnt answer i'm sick ; you lied ; so i couldnt go to the book signing either!"

{FROM : Hiiiiide ^3^}'ahhh oh ok sorry (y/n)-chan for bothering you but i hope you get well soon!!"

{TO : Hiiiiide ^3^} ' thank you and i'll try!!"

hide didnt text back this time, not wanting to bother you anymore but all this deppresion made you heavily sleeply so you climb onto your bed and instantly fell to sleep hoping that all your problems would disapear when you awoke.