Scent ー 香り

((okay i tried dont kill me if it sucks))

*your POV *

*RING RING RING* "hello, hide?"

"KONNICHIWA, (Y/N)-CHAN, YOU, ME AND KANEKI ARE GOING TO 'BURGERSTOP'!"

"EHH really!? okay i'll meet you guys there"

~

its been weeks since you found out about kaneki and on how he somehow made it, but you've been avoiding visting him in the hospital. you just couldnt bring yourself to see him, for someodd reason you have been blaming yourself on his horrible incident. but all you know now is that he had a organ transplant and today was his release date.

*time skip to BURGERSTOP!*

You ran up to the two boys who were waitting for you and without hesitation you glomped kaneki as tears of joy ran down your face.

"hehe hey (y/n) i missed you" he whispered making you blush a deep red color but, before you could react, his scent hit your nose.

'w-what thats not his regular scent..... he.. he kinda smells like a g-ghoul...... his scent is mixed in with rize's smell w-whats going on?' you thought ~((lols thats kinda weird dont ya think, like 'I KNOW WHAT KANEKI SMELLS LIKE' creepy right? oh well youre a ghoul and you smell things))

You didn't know how to react because your Bestfriend/crush actually smells like a ghoul..... Like WTF. you wanted to ask questions but hide was a problem, so you had to ask later, but instead of worrying you hugged back tighter.

"I missed you too! Kaneki'' you whispered back, but the both of you finally let go, and then all three of you walked into 'BurgerStop'.

~

'Kaneki cant be a ghoul right? I mean he smells like one but...'

"Hi welcome to bugerstop how my i help you three? " the waiter interrupted your thoughts as she stood there waiting for answer guyes answer.

we all decided on what we wanted, the usual

"Three big burgers please " you ordered

"Coming right up'' the nice lady replied as she walked back into the kitchen.

"The doctor said there were a couple of problems'' hide started the new conversation Looking a little concered.

kaneki scratched the back of his neck nervously "Ya the reason that he didnt get an aproval from any family memebers i guess threw the doctors off a bit'' kaneki replied with a little embarrassed chuckle.

You smiled at his little reaction, but then hide started again

"So i got this girlfriend and - '' hide continued on but you suddenly kept your focus on kaneki. You watched as he started to drool at one of the girl waiters. He noticed himself, and quickly wiped the corners of his mouth, this made you worry big time.

'Is he being a perv or is he craving the flesh' you thought to yourself, trying to avoid the thought of kaneki ever being a ghoul.

the food fianlly arrived, the smell used to make you gag but you've gotten used to it, the same with eating the revolting food, you would act 'normal' .

((K thats the only thing im unsure about, i dont know if they find the smell of food revolting too, do they?))

You turned to hide who was half way done with his food, then to kaneki.

He had a nervous look and his face was paler than usual, it actually looked like he was scared of his own food.

He still hasent noticed that your eyes were locked on him, so you watch the scene that played out before you.