Todobakudeku

Y/N POV

I was walking through the dorm building looking for a few certain people. My boyfriends. Yes boyfriends plural. A few months ago well all confessed to each other and have been in a relationship ever since. My boyfriends are Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya and the hot head Katsuki Bakugo.

It is Saturday today so I was hoping to spend dome time with them. I don't know what I want to do with them but as long as i am with them I am happy.

All of a sudden I heard some yelling from the living and Immediately recognized the voice as my boyfriend, Katsuki.

I walked into the living are and when I got there I seen Izuku asleep on Shoto's shoulder. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! But then I realized Katsuki was yelling while Izu was sleeping and Todoroki was trying to get him to be quiet so Izu would not wake up but it was to late. Izu woke up already with a tired face looking at Sho and Katsu as Sho was scolding Katsu for waking Izuku. Sho then proceeded to give Izu a kiss on the forehead. Before Sho or Katsu could say anything Izu's gaze shifted over to me.

"Y/N?" He questioned.

"Hi babe" I said blushing from embarrassment from being caught watching them and it seemed Izu was blushing a bit from the nickname.

"Were you standing there the whole time?" asksed Katsu.

"No. I was just looking for you guys because I wanted to hang out." I replied.

"We would love to hang out, my love." said Shoto as he stood up from the couch they were sitting on and grabbed Katsuki's and Izuku's hand and pulled them towards me.

"Shall we go to one of our dorms?" Shoto asked.

"W-We can go to my room" Izuku replied.

"Thank you Izu" I exclaimed and gave him a quick peck on the lips, leaving him a blushing mess.

Izu lead us to his dorm and when we got there I was still surprised by the amount of All Might things in his room.

Izuku started blushing out of embarrassment as we walked into his room.

Shoto and Katsuki sat on the bed next to each other and motioned for us to come. So me and Izu walked over to Katsuki and Sho. When we got there Katsu picked me up and put me in his lap so I was facing him and it looked like Sho did the same to Izu.

Then Katsu kissed me. It was a hungry kiss like he never kissed me in forever. But before anything else could happen I pulled away.

"Oi! Why the fuck did you do that!?" Katsu yelled.
"C-calm down Kacchan" said Izuku.
"Shut up nerd!" Katsuki yelled back.
"I stopped because I want to lay down and stop being so mean to Izu."

With that I got off of Katsuki's lap and I took Izuku's hand and pulled him off Shoto and laid down on the bed cuddling with him.

I laid my head on top of his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and we entangled our legs.

I immediately see the jealousy on the other boys faces as the rushed over to me and Izu.

Katsu came up behind me and put his arm around me and Sho came up behind Izu and put his arm around Izuku.

"Good night" we all yelled to each other at the same. I quietly giggled and I soon drifted of to a peaceful sleep.