𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

ChinSun's POV
after 16 hours of flight i finally arrived to california. i texted my parents that i'll be back by noon and by no surprise they didn't answer. i went outside the airport and got a cab. i arrived home and went inside. "mom? dad? i'm back" i say walking in. i see mom on the couch watching tv. "okay" she just says. "ugh she's back" my brother says. "what's wrong....oh" dad says. "yeah nice to see you guys too" i say walking up to my room.
i set my bag on the bed and started unpacking. then i remembered that i was going to text Jaemin and our friends that i'm home. after texting them i went downstairs i'd figured that mom wasn't going to cook dinner so i went out to eat. "where are you going" my brother asks. "that is non of your business so leave me alone" i say in annoyed tone. "don't talk to your brother like that" dad says. "i could talk to him however the f*ck i want to" i say leaving slamming the door. after dinner i went back home i went straight to my room and got ready for bed.
i got ready and got on my bed and took my phone out and texted Jaemin
ChinSun🌞🌹:
hey nana!
Nana🥰:
hey Sunny-ah! how are you!
ChinSun🌞🌹:
i'm doing good. how are things over there?
Nana🥰:
it's boring with you 😫 when are you coming back!!!
ChinSun🌞🌹:
i promise that as soon as i receive the text from the casting agents i'll go back😔
Nana🥰:
promise 🥺
ChinSun🌞🌹:
promise 🤞🏻 now i have to go to sleep love you🥰
Nana🥰:
right good night❤️

i put my phone down to charge and went to sleep.

[One week later....]
its been a week and living here again has been a torture. my brother has made me get in trouble for no reason. my parents have been accusing me of things i didn't do. i just can't wait to go back to korea. i've been texting and face timing Jaemin and my friends everyday.
i head downstairs to get some water. "why did you do it?" mom asks in an angry tone. i sigh "do what?" i ask in reply coldly. "why did you hit your brother? don't act dumb with me little girl! i know you're capable of many things!" she shouts. my mouth opens in shock, i place my cup on the countertop. "first of all 'mother' YOU know NOTHING about me because you don't care about me. and if 'i' were to slap your son he'd still be crying in pain. second of all why doesn't your so loved son tell you he got beat up by his 'friends' and couldn't defend himself because he is a little coward!" i shout back. my mom stands there with a cold expression. "psh rude girl" she mumbles but i heard. that's when i snapped out of it. "WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU!" tears start forming in my eyes. "IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME WHY DID YOU KEEP ME WHY DID YOU HAVE ME! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT AS YOUR FIRST CHILD I WAS A GIRL I'M SORRY IF I DISAPPOINTED YOU! YOU COULD'VE EASILY GET RID OF ME! BUT NO WHY DID YOU KEEP ME IF YOU HATE ME SO DAMN MUCH! YOU BLAME ME FOR THINGS I DON'T, SO CALL ME NAMES AND ALL BECAUSE OF THIS LITTLE B*TCH YOU CALL YOUR SON! MARK MY WORDS WHEN I SAY YOU'LL REGRET EVERYTHING YOUR DOING RIGHT NOW BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR APOLOGIES!" i defended myself and left to my room.
i tucked myself into my bed and cried. i kept wondering why was all of this happening to me? why did i have to be untreated so much? why doesn't my family love me? all these questions kept running through my mind when suddenly i got a text message. wiping my tears i pick up my phone.
One new message from 'Unknown'
i looked at my phone confused as i sat down. i opened it and was shocked at the message.
"Hello Jung ChinSun, this is BigHit Entertainment! We are sending you this message to inform you that you have been selected to join our agency. We see big talent in you and a big future. Please join us and your friends who have also been selected at the Lotte Free Café in 3 days. Hope to see you there!"
after i read the message my heart was racing i couldn't believe it i should tell Jaemin.

Jaemin's POV
"Hello Na Jaemin, this is SM Entertainment! We are sending you this message to inform you that you have been selected to join our agency. We see big talent in you and a big future. Please join us and your friends who have also been selected at the Lotte Free Café in 3 days. Hope to see you there!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
welp another chapter! next chapter will be the final chapter of this book :( any guesses on what will happen next?? please vote and comment! 🤍🤍