𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

ChinSun's POV~

i got woken up in the morning with my phone ringing, someone was calling me, i grabbed my phone half asleep and checked the caller id and it was Minho. "h-hello?" i said with my morning voice. "hey ChinSun..are you waking up just now?" "um yeah why?" "ChinSun it's literally one pm right now!" as soon as he said that my eyes got wide open and i jumped out of bed. "what omg! one pm ugh it must have been the jet lagging that made me sleep in!" "haha go get ready, i'll meet you and Soyeon at 3 at the lotto cafe?" "yeah i'll see you there bye i have to get ready." "haha okay bye." i went down stairs to get a cup of water and mom and Jaemin were sitting in the couch watching tv. "morning Sunny" Jaemin said when he saw me and smiled. "we were going to wake you up but you seemed tired so we let you sleep in." mom said with a smile. "good morning" i bowed. "thank you for letting me sleep in i'm just going to get a cup of water and get ready i'm meeting some of my close friends later." "okay yeah go ahead want me to make you something for breakfast?" "no, no i'm okay thank you i'm not so hungry right now. i'm going to a cafe later, and i'll eat something then." i gave mom a smile and bowed. "okay if you need anything just let me or Jaemin know" i nodded and went upstairs to take a shower. i got out the shower and put on some high waisted jeans and a black and white adidas shirt. it was already 2:30 so i started to head out. "bye mom bye Jaemin" i said i headed to the door. "bye ChinSun" Jaemin shouted back "be careful" mom warned me.
i got to the cafe and Minho and Soyeon were already waiting for me. "Minho! Soyeon!" "ChinSun!" they shouted running towards to hug me. "omg i've missed you so much!" Soyeon said as he hugged me then Minho came in for a hug too "me too gosh you've changed and it's only been two years!" he said smiling and pulled away from the hug. "well you guys have changed quite a lot too" i giggled. "let's have a seat have you eaten already?" Minho asked pulling my chair out for me to sit down. "no because i wasn't hungry but now i'm STARVING" "so who are you staying with" Soyeon asked. "i'm staying with a host family" "are they nice? what's the family's last name?" Minho said. i giggled a little and then answered. "yes Minho they are nice you don't need to worry about that. and they are the Na family." "what school are you going to?" Soyeon asked. "Dance & Performance High School" "Us too!" Minho replied. we sat there and talked catching up on things for hours. "it's getting late i should get going" Minho said. "me too" i replied. "well see you guys" Soyeon waved and hugged before we left.
i was walking and i came across a park, a park i used to always come to when i would feel sad. i was sitting on the bench watching the kids playing i felt a tap on my shoulder, i look back to see who it is. "Jaemin? what are you doing here?" "i was walking by and i saw you sitting here so i just wanted to make you company" he said with a smile as he sat down. "so did you hang out here alot?" Jaemin asked. "yeah i would come here whenever i wanted to get away from home and my parents" "right your parents" he nods. "yeah" "come on let's go home it's almost dinner time" he stood up. "okay." after dinner i went to my room and was watching k-dramas when someone started knocking. "hey it's Jaemin again can i come in?" "yeah come in" i said and paused my drama. "here lay down" i said moving over. "what are you watching?" he said getting under the covers. "Descendants of The Sun" i said putting it back on. "uh i like that one" he said getting comfortable. he put his arm around me and watch tv. without us realizing we fell asleep with him hugging me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry if this chapter is short and bad i'm currently busy because i'm getting ready for the Got7 concert!! anyways please vote and share my story!!💜