Chapter 7

Karlas POV 16 years ago Miami(all the chapter is 16 years ago)
      As I got to the kitchen I asked my parents "tell me the truth right now I want to hear it from you. What was that guy doing here, is it true that he was asking for money from you guys?" They both looked at each other worriedly.
     My dad answered my question he said "don't worry my love just concentrate on school and on your grades.We want you to go to college and make something out of your life."
      I replied back to him and said "Already on it dad you know I'm always doing my homework, I never slack on it.
      Soon my mom started to comment on on my response she said "you know you have to keep up in school because you we don't want you to end up dumb. I see you have a face like you are going to be a doctor or lawyer one day."
      I said "I think I'm more of a musician don't you think daddy."
       My dad said " honey I think that you can be whatever you want, you could be a ballerina, you could be a music composer, you can be a doctor you can be whatever you want because you know what, I see that you have the potential to be whatever you want in life. But for now let's turn up some music and dance." He chuckled and grabbed my moms hand and started to dance with her.
      I love seeing my mom and my dad smile and dance, and be this happy all the time. I hated to see their worried faces all the time. I said to them "You guys are so cute, I love you guys."
I turned and left happily my house. As I was walking on the street freely I was asking people about their day. Everyone I saw, I greeted and I was completely jamming to my music player as I walked down the streets of Miami. When I turned to the corner where Lauren Jauregui lived I stopped and made sure her brother Chris and sister Taylor got home safely. I was proud she was taking great care of them, after both her parents had left them on their own.
Soon after they entered their home I left and kept on jamming and dancing like a crazy lunatic in the little alleyways. I found a group of people and we began to jam off  to lyrics. As I left them and kept walking down the streets still jamming by myself I hear a screaming.
"Get out of the way." I heard, I slammed towards the wall and held my breath. I saw 2 men chasing each other with guns and shooting like crazy. Everyone was ducking down and moving to the sides, I prayed for dear life that I wouldn't get shot. But fast enough they left running and still chasing each other far in the distance.

Third person POV-battle arena (music riff offs)
Many people were chanting, others were singing and some were dancing. Today was the semifinals for the riff offs, where the winner could have the chance to be heard my someone in the music industry. People started to battle as Karla got there and shook hands with a friend. The announcers began to name the semi finalists and one of the groups was Soul and Bass, which consisted of zayn and Lauren. Many people were cheering for them, while others said "boo." To the other contestants.

Zayn's POV- car
Me and Lauren were still sitting in the car when she began to speak and said "You know what the worst thing of all is that we won't even be able to go to contest, we work so hard to get up there and this isn't even worth it. I began to turn up a song I made and Lauren said "Dude don't start we have to be serious about this."
I told her "This song is ganna be a hit Lauren." Soon enough she started to let it sink in and she began to jam to the beat of it. I saw a girl walk by and I asked her to come listen to it. She came closer and I began to dance with her. As we stopped dancing she was about to leave when I grabbed her wrist and said "Hey princess come back here." And she did.
Next thing I know I see Lauren get out of the car and say "dude dude dude." And ran down the street and started to whistle so my uncles men so they could be alert that the man they were going to rob was coming back.
Shots in all directions began began flying, it was like a battlefield full of guns shooting everywhere.I ducked down under the car and Lauren was still standing in the middle of the street and she threw herself on the ground very quickly. I saw a shot flew past me and I hit the girl that I was talking to right in the in the arm. I yelled Lauren name and soon we both began running away from the scene. We went up the street running trying to make it to the riff offs.